CHAPTER 36

Adhithi's p.o.v:

     I turned around to look ajay, he was sleeping peacefully. I touched his face slowly he looks cute with a messy hair and i kissed his cheeks.

You cheater kissing me when am sleeping, he said which made me to jump.

Wait!! i am not cheater because you are not sleeping you jerk.

jerk!! darling you dont know what jerk will do.

I know sweetheart but you are not capable of it i said and ran out.

You lilttle brat!! i will kill you, i heard ajay shouting.

I prepared coffee and came back to my room. I gave one cup to him and sit on the couch. He sipped the coffee, mmmm!!! i dont know what magic you are using but i am addicted to your coffee adhii.

I smiled, i stood up and opened my wardrobe.

What you are doing adhii?

Searching for a dress.

For what baby??

For work stupid!

can i choose it for you.

I turned and looked him, choose me a good one ajay.

He grinned amd walked to my wardrobe, he went through all the pile of clothes then took my black salwar and put it in my hands and smiled.

Whats that for ajay?

I saw you first on this dress and after i came to india for our marriage you wear this same dress.

You remember??

Yes! sweetheart how i will forgot, you  changed my life.

I smiled and my eyes got wet, i hugged him tightly. Dont make me to fall for you aj because i am trying my best not to, i wishpered in his ears and walked into the bathroom. I know i spoiled his mood but i want him to know that i am falling for him.

I took bath and get dressed quickly. I went to kitchen and prepared breakfast for us, he came down after few minutes with a bad temper. He sit on the dining table with his mobile, i served the food to him and sit opposite to him. I started eating, but he didnt touch the food.

Ajay, eat! the food is getting cold. He kept scrolling his mobile.

Ajay!!!

Why you dont want to fall for me?

Eat i will tell you later.

No tell me now.

I wont!!

He pushed the food and walked out.

You jerk! dont push the food like this i ranted at him, but he didnt care.

I packed the food and walked out. He was in the car waiting for me. I  sit  inside the car and he drove away.

Stop staring at me adhithi.

Why? i will stare at you.

You didnt answer me till now.

Okay ajay tell me first, why i have to?

I dont know.

See ajay, you still have feelings for mrithu and you cant overcome those feelings. Even we are married there is no place for me in your heart. So there is no point in me falling for you.

You still love her ajay, i said those words controlling my tears.

He turned and looked at me.  I know ajay we are not meant to be together i said and he turned away suddenly.