Chapter- 44

Ajay's p.o.v:

I woke hearing my alarm sound, switched off the alarm, rested back looking at adithi. She was sleeping peacefully holding me tightly, i stroked her cheeks and pecked her lips.

Adii!! I called her, no movement. Adii i whispered louder in her ears this time, she opened her eyes slowly and looked at me. Let me sleep for few minutes please she said and closed her eyes.

Wake up adithi!! She shook her head as a no.

Wake up adii or i will do something. She kept sleeping without listening to me. My hand moved inside her shirt, she flinched when my hands touched her stomach but covered it soon.

Will you woke Up or not adii??

She shook her head again, then you have to be punished i told and started tickling her.

Ajayyyy!!! Ajjj!!!! Stopppp pleaseeee!!! She cried in between her laughs Stopp ajay!!.

What the fuck guys!! Karthi shouted sitting in his place, i stopped tickling adii turned and looked at him. I smiled looking at him, cant you let us sleep in peace you idiot he shouted. Heheeee!!! Sorry. He lay down again hugging rags.

Wake Up, we have to reach airport by 7.30 i told him and went upstairs to see adii, who ran upstairs when i was scolded by karthi. I went inside our room she was searching her wardrobe i hugged her from behind. What are you looking for darling?

I am searching for something comfortable to wear throughout the day.

Okay!! Then go for it.

Really?

Yes!!

Then i will wear jean and tshirt, i know it's not appropriate dress to wear in hospital but please just for this day ajay she asked me. I thought for a second, she turned and looked at me why you are still thinking tell me yes or no ajay.

What I will get if I say yes!

Ooohhh!!! Do you think I will wear this only if you said yes! No you are wrong. I am going to wear this idiot.

I laughed looking at her, you can wear whatever you want because I am not going to stop you.

Then why did you asked like that? She questioned me?

To get a kiss from you I smirked at her.

Idiot!! I would have kissed you if you have asked me ajj!! She said hugging me. I smiled at her.

Ajay!!

Hmmmm!!!

I love you! She said looking into my eyes.

No matter how many times she said every time my heart melts and skipped a beat hearing it. I laughed like always.

Can I ask you something she asked circling her hands around my neck. I nodded holding her waist.

I know that I should not ask this type of questions but I am curious to know, she said.

God!! You are scaring the shit out of me right now dear.

She laughed, it nothing ajay. Am I your first kiss, she asked me, her face void of any emotions.

I shook my head as no! It was mrithu I told her, she nodded.

Did you guys had sex?

No! We just kissed twice, we were always serious about our future we forgot to live the present life. We used to talk about our studies, job, but the love I have for her was true. My first love, she will always be special to me.