CHAPTER 37

Ajay's p.o.v

Days passed still there is no improvement regarding the case, but we are trying our best to get some clue. Adithi was upset that she cant able to help us in anyways. Sometimes she gets nightmares of that incident i will stay with her that time apart from that we stayed in different rooms. I miss those hugs and kisses but she will stay with me and talk about how her day went, the garden place becomes our favorite spot. I can feel the change in me and how she is trying to make me stay, but i cant erase those memories and the guilt. I dont think i can move on with my life but sometimes i want to, i want the pain, fear and the guilt to go away. With dwarak in my life again i dont think i can move on with my life with adithi, i dont want  to lose her also so i has to stay away from her. I know dwarak will be planning something big but i wont let it to happen,  i got some voice message from him threatening me how he is going spoil my life and adithi. The only way i can protect is by staying away from her in that way i can show that she is not important to me. Her life is more important to me than her happiness.

Ajay!! Ajay!!! Karthi shouted.

Why you are shouting Kartik?

I have been calling u idiot and you have been in your dreamland.

What you want?

What you have been thinking Ajay?

Dwarak, adithi, my life.

Hmmmm!!! Then its a tough topic. What you decided to do Ajay. I dont know Kartik. We cant find him and i really dont know what to do with adithi. Am maintaining a distance between us after i got those voice texts but i didnt tell anything about this to her and she stopped questioning me about this.

I feel bad for her Ajay. She needs you, she is the best thing happened in your life Ajay.

Karthi i planned something for her birthday. Is it a good idea in this situation??

I dont know about the situation Ajay but she deserves something special.

Hmmm!! Yes. Then i will text u after she slept bring ragini and sid with you to my home. I have bought all the stuffs and cover for me and adithi tomorrow at hospital.

What you have planned??

I smiled, something which she will cherish forever.

You like her a lot right Ajay?

Not more than her Karthi.

You are looking sad Ajay, may i know the reason for that.

I regret every moment of my life, the things am doing now and the things i will do in the future.

What is the thing that you are going to do in the future?

I dont want to talk about that now.

Dont do something like a stupid and never ever hurt adithi and if you did, you have to face the wrath of  us especially from krish and riya. I think you remember how riya treats you nowadays.

I nodded my head and smiled, in the short span of four months she had a big place in your hearts. You guys are giving more importance to her than me nowadays. I know am not going on the good way but try to understand that am trying to give my best here.

Ajay stop talking like this. We know her through you only. You are our first preference, we are taking her side because she makes you happy and you smile from your heart when you are with her not the fake one which you used to give me before.

No karthi, there is nothing like that.

You are making a fool out of yourself Ajay, if you think mrithu is the best match for you than am sorry Ajay because she is not. You have to adjust and sacrifice manythings for her.