CHAPTER 32

Adhithi's p.o.v:

       Are you okay?? he asked me for the sixth time in one hour.

Am okay ajay just keep driving.

Yes we are on our way to chennai. He asked me to stay if i want but i refused. I said i have work but its not the main reason i want to be with him.

He nodded and turned.

If you want even now i can drop you in home adhithi.

I turned and looked at him, why you dont like me coming with you? i asked him.

No! no adhithi, i said it because you may want to be with them for little longer.

I want to be with you ajay! i said and turned away.

I felt his eyes on me and tears on my eyes. Shit!! why did i tell this to him.

Adh!! i cut him off, just keep driving i said.

After that he didnt say anything. I put on my earplugs and closed my eyes.

I dont know why i am feeling like this, i feel like he was pushing me away. I slept soon.

Adhithi!! adhithii!!! woke up. I opened my eyes and looked at he was holding my hands.

We reached he said i nodded and get down from the car. I opened the door and walked directly to our room and fall on the bed.

Ajay came inside, very tired ah??

Yeah!! sorry i slept.

Hey why you are sorry for that. He sit beside me and hold my hands stop saying sorry adhithi you didnt do anything. The one should be sorry was me he said and turned away.

When he was about to get up i hold his hands, "i meant what i said ajay" he turned and looked at me.

"I meant what i said in the car ajay" his expression changed and he took his hands from mine and walked away.

It didnt hurt because i know he will do this. I lay there silently. Is it wrong to say whats in my mind and heart??

I slept thinking about him.

*****

I woke up in the morning and saw him in the couch sleeping peacefully. I walked towards him and caressed his hair. I sit near him on the floor and keep on looking at him. I moved my hands and touched his cheeks and kissed him in the forehead.

Why it was so good to be with him??

Why i am falling for him eventhough i know we cant be together.

I stood up took bath and went out. Mom was not there she went back to her home. I went to kitchen and prepared breakfast for us.

I saw him coming, he sit on the dining table and  hold his head.

Headache?? i asked him. He nodded without looking at me.

Have coffee you will feel better, he nodded and took that cup and started drinking. I served breakfast for him and sit on the otherside. We both ate in silence no one uttered a word.

After eating he went back to our room, I cleaned the place and went to our room. He was wearing a black blazer.

Going somewhere? i asked him.

Yes! i have a meeting and you can come to work tomorrow, take rest till then. He said everything without looking at me.

Why you are avoiding me ajay? he turned shocked.