CHAPTER 33

Adhithi's p.o.v:

Two months has been passed nothing changed in our life but we led a quite happy life no problems no big fights but we had silly stupid fights asusual and he still never opened up about his past to me. We used to have dinners in the garden like i said that day, somedays we also went out. Everything went normal then the tie up. Shriyas father was not ready to break the tie up so they filed some cases against us. So it was taking some time and ajay was very busy in it.

He went to hospital before i woke up. I took breakfast for him and went to hospital. I kept my things in the cabin and went to see him, he was not there so i kept the box and went for rounds. I have kept a note under it "have it or i will kill you"

Darling i cant handle that patient please go and counsel them rags cried when she saw me.

You are always giving your work to me am going to kill you one day for this.

Only this time adhii please.

Get lost, i will do it.

Okay i will be in canteen.

Okay!!

I went to counsel that patient, i dont know why but i feel like i have been watched. I turned to see, but there is no one.

After completing the rounds i went to see ajay, i opened the door and went inside i saw him sleeping in the table. I looked at the food he not even touched it.

Ajay i wishpered in his ears.

Ajay! ajay!! ajay!!!! i shouted.

Awww!! shit adhithi why you are shouting.

You shoukd not sleep during working hour

Who the hell said?

Me.

Ahh!! go i want to sleep.

Wake up you sleepy head.

What you want i am very tired.

Get up first ajay.

What adhithi, i didnt sleep yesterday.

You also didnt eat yesterday.

Ahhh!! so what??

So come and eat now.

I opened the box and kept it infront of him.

Eat!!

He looked at me and smiled.

What?

Thanks for being there for me.

Hell with your thanks just eat it.

Yes!! he said and started eating.

Dont look at me like that adhithi?

Like what??

Like drooling he said and smirked.

Stupid i am not i said and punched him.

Okay! okay!! i get it.

Adhithi i need your help.

what help?

We are conducting a camp near avadi i want you to go there and counsel the peoples about their condition. Doctors and nurses will also accompany you, i have some work so i cant able to come. We have also arranged food for those people. I want you to stay there till everything gets over. Sorry adhithi for burdening you with so much work.

Ajay! thanks, atleast there is something i can help you with. I love to do this ajay, its not a burden.

You should be there at 3pm. When its over just call me i will come and pick up you.