CHAPTER 26

Ajay's p.o.v:

Having her in my arms it feels good. The moment i saw her crying i was infuriated, i hold back my anger only for my hospital but after seeing her crying the thought faded, I shouted at shriya even i slapped her i never thought i will do this but she talked too much about adhithi she even bad mouthed about her, she called her slut, whore how dare she is to call her like that. She deserved that slap but when i try to slap her again adhithi hold my hands and hugged me tightly crying, she pleaded me to stop so i did. I hugged her back, i warned shriya and she left the place threatening me.

When compared to karthi and adhithi that hospital is nothing to me. Karthi suffered a lot and tolerated me in all my bad situations. Me and adhithi may dont have a proper relationship but she is suffering a lot because of me, i wont let them down because of my hospital.

I thought not to talk to karthi, i didnt talk to him still but he pulled me also into a group hug. Adhithi was pressed between me and them. She shivered when i hold her waist to protect her from falling, she was affected by my touch i smiled and hugged them back tightly.

Awwww!!!! i cant breath, Dont press too much adhithi shouted and it brought me back from my train of thoughts. Karthi and ragini pulled back quickly and looked at us. She pulled back from me and looked down. I saw my shirt it got wet because of her tears she cried too much.

Its going to be the best day of my life karthi said and ragini nodded, for me too she said.

She didnt see me till now but smiled looking at them.

Happy to see you smile again darling and finally that bitch wont get in your way. Ahhh!!! there will be no troubles hereafter ragini said and smiled.

Am here to trouble you dont forgot me karthi said and smirked at her.

You two please stop fighting, i dont know how you both will work together hereafter, you are giving me headache adhithi said.

More to come beautiful karthi replied her with a smirk.

You three can argue later, first you both pack your things and mail your resignation letter to the chairman. We will be in parking lot come there after packing, i said.

They both nodded and walked away.

You did a good job karthi told me, i nodded and started moving. This is not the response what i expect he said.

I may look like i dont give fuck about what you do, but its not that karthi.

I went near my car and stood there resting on the bonnet.

Sorry Ajay, dont be angry on me it doesnt suits you karthi said and smirked.

I glared at him.

Hell man!! dont be serious like this, when i see you kissing her i got angry and i didnt think properly.

I thought atleast you understand me properly when others failed to karthi, but no you didnt understand me. You know i dont like her and i dont want to have any relationship even when i got married. How come i will do such a shame thing when adhithi is there.

You know what disappoint me the most karthi, you didnt believe me. Adhithi, she dont know about me karthi but you know me well.

Am sorry ajay.

Am not saying this because i want you to apologize to me. I want you to be with me when something happens like this, i cant able to share this with adhithi or my mom or anyone but you. I want someone to rely on when something bad happens and you have been there all the time, even when mrithu left me. You supported me and showed me the right path to overcome and i am trying my best. I didnt prove you wrong karthi.