CHAPTER 21

Adhithi's p.o.v:

The moment he tugged my hair my heart started beating fast and i can feel buterflies in my stomach, my face turned red i covered my face with duvet i heared him chuckle.

Oohh god!! what i will do now, why this is happening when i am angry with him. I smiled thinking about him, he pulled the duvet and got me red hand.

Adhithi you smiled right??

No! why i have to smile? am not mad.

Ohh stop lying kid i can see you blushing and smiling, He said with a smirk.

kid?? am not a kid i shouted at him.

Then you accept that you blushed and smiled he asked me with a smile.

Ahhh!! god!! his smile is killing me, no! i wont.

Then you should question me about that too, why you didnt??

Ahh!!! ajay you are asking me too many questions, i said and turned to otherside. This is the only way to escape from him.

Really you are a kid adhithi, giving lame excuse to answer my question.

Think whatever you want ajay. Why it is difficult to accept that his affects me, I thought.

Adhithi.

Hmmm..

Are you still angry at me??

Am not a kid to get angry for this simple things i said.

No not that adhithi, for what i did you the other day, He said.

I kept quiet.

He hold my shoulder and turned me to face him. will you forgive me?? he asked me.

Do you trust me, i asked him back.

He looked at me in the eyes. His eyes shows different emotions now.

Yes! i wont doubt you again, I wont make that mistake ever in my life, he said.

What about you adhithi, will you??

Yes ajay i forgive you.

He smiled and caressed my head, thank you so much adhithi.

I smiled at him. You said, you wont do that mistake ever in your life. Does it mean we will be together forever ajay?? i asked him.

I can see his expressions changing, he took his hands of me. Can i pass this question he asked me with a smile such a cute smile where no one will deny his request i nodded with a smile.

Yes! i want to know the answer but at the same time i dont want to get disappoint, i dont want to spoil this mood. He smilled and covered us with the duvet properly. We were lying closer than before, i can feel his warm breath on me. we stared at each other for sometime, i love this silence.

What, planning to sleep here itself ? he asked me by breaking the silence.

If you will be here with me then i will love to do that i thought and smiled.

See again you are smiling and blushing, what did you think? is it about me?? he asked me with a smirk.

I bite my lips, i stood up and ran away from that place along with that duvet. I went to my room and lay on my bed and covered me with the duvet. The duvet smells of him. Ahh!!! i love to be in his arms smelling him.

No no no!! why i am thinking like that. Adhithi you should get hold of yourself. Dont fall for him.

But he behaved differently today, he even thanked me and ask sorry for his rude behaviour, i saw a different emotion in his eyes when he tugged my hair which i never seen before. His eyes pleaded me for forgiveness, i can see the guilt in his eyes. His presence near me made me to forgot all those incidents. I dont even want us to be closer atleast we should have this type of relationship.