CHAPTER 28

Ajay's p.o.v:

After completing all the works we both returned to our cabin, it was past 3pm. I lay down on the couch.

No!! thats my place he shouted.

Just go somewhere karthi, am very tired.

Me too stupid. He frowned and then seated in his place.

Ajay! ajay!!!!

What?

Please order food  ajay, am very hungry.

Ahh!! you do it, i will pay.

No the phone is near you, so you do it. He whined like a baby.

I heard a knock.

Please dont come in if its related to work, karthi ranted.

Stupid!! Come in i shouted.

Stella our head cook came inside with a tray, she kept it in the table.

Whats that stella?

Sir its the food for you both.

Oohhh!! thank you stella, really you have did a good job karthi said from his place.

But stella we didnt order.

Yes sir but mam did it.

Ohhhoooo!!! karthi shouted. Stella you mean adhithi he asked her? yes sir.

Thank you stella, you can leave.

I wish to have wife like this who will do these stuffs for me he said and sighed.

Okay come lets eat, he came and sit near me. We both started eating.

something is happening between you both.

Nothing!

No i can feel that ajay and i too saw what you have written on that card, actually i was surprised and happy.

I smiled.

Say something i dont want your stupid smile. I know you have something to say.

I stuffed the chappathi in my mouth, and i nodded in response.

The card is my way of apology.

For what??

She gets hurt quickly, even the single things what i am doing is hurting her.

I dont understand ajay.

Ahh!! you stupid. I told him the two incident.

You know what karthi, she said whenever i took one step closer to her sooner or later i  will take ten steps back. She said, she was afraid of that moment. She smiled while saying this but i saw her pain behind her smile.

Thats what you should understand ajay, feel her pain then you wont do anything to hurt her.

I felt that, whenever i saw her smiling i will pray this smile on her face should not fade away that too because of me. I pulled her inside in this life, i felt responsible for everything happening in her life.

You are responsible ajay! Just do onething ajay, stay! dont leave her! dont hide yourself. I felt like she was something special happen in your life. Hold her tightly when she is there. "Who the hell said you can love only once in your life"  not always everyone ended up with their first love. I am asking you to love her, just give her a chance. She was different from mrithu in all ways.

I dont think i can love someone again in my life, but when i saw her smiling this morning i felt like i have achieved  something big in my life.

And the hug i didnt expect ajay.