CHAPTER 38

Ajay's p.o.v:

       I came back home and searched her she was in her room laying on her bed with earphones, i don't want to disturb her so i changed my dress and went to kitchen to prepare food. While i was preparing food she came down and stood near me, hey when did you came back Ajay?

Few minutes back adithi. Are you okay now? Ragini said you was very tired so you left.

Yes and am okay now. What you are cooking.

Just dosa and chutney, is it okay for you?

Yep its okay. Do you need any help?

Hmm!! Just keep the chutney in dining table i will bring the dosa.

Okay Ajay.

After few minutes we were having dinner and she doesn't speak to me after that and she looks sad. We ate in silence and she cleaned the vessels and went back to her room. I just sat in the sofa and watched tv, i dont know what to do! I want to talk to her but at the same time am scared what if the topic goes to somewhere, many things changed between us. We cant have a simple light conversations always it was at the edge of something big. So she started spending her days in her room.

I got a text from Karthi "did she slept?"

No, i dont know.

Okay let me ask ragini to text her

Okay Karthi.

After few minutes Karthi texted back she slept and we are on the way.

Okay! Come to the backyard without making noise, i will be there.

I went to the room in downstairs took all the things and went to backyard. I started decorating the places and they joined me after few minutes.

Hey Ajay! What's the plan? Ragini asked me.

Nothing rags it depends on adithi, what she want to do and where she want to go.

Karthi where is the cake?

Cake? What cake, i didn't have it.

What you didn't have it? I asked you to collect it from the bakery?

Sorry man i dont remember.

Fuck Karthi! Nothing goes right today. I put the things away and sat on the stone bench.

Get lost Karthi rags shouted.

Dont shout rags, she will woke up sid warned her.

Ajay its in the fridge, he is just playing with you, rags said.

Stop playing and behave Karthi, am not in the mood for this.

What happened Ajay, Karthi asked me.

Nothing!

So you are angry because nothing happened Karthi laughed.

I will kill you if you keep annoying him rags shouted.

Baby then you will be alone without me.

I will be happy rags smirked.

I think you both will spoil the plan by shouting, sid said.

There is no doubt in this sid. Guys stop bikkering and do the work.

We start doing our work, rags and Karthi tied the balloons, sid decorate the balloons with fairy light and i tied the pictures of adithi everywhere and decorate it with fairy lights, finally we finished it they were looking at the pictures.