Chapter - 42

Ajay's p.o.v :

   Days passed! Everything went well, adithi moved to my room, Karthi and rags was so happy and finally riya talked to me and krish came here after knowing about Dwarak.

There was an improvement in the case also, we got the travel details of him and got to know about the places he used to visit often, the important thing we know is his father disowned him. He is a big politician here, for him his political career is more important so there is no one to save him this time.

What are you thinking about!! Adithi shouted in my ears, i smiled looking at her.

What?

For the first time i zoned out to our happy memories, i said smiling at her.

Happy to know that aj!

I pulled her to me and made her sit on my laps i think you are my lucky charm, i got everything after you came into my life, she smiled stroking my hair.

You got everything because of who you are and the people around you. The success is the prize for your hard work, only you and Karthi are responsible for the success. The best leaders will always travel in a correct path.

Am very happy adii that we got license for our hospital without any tie up to stand alone. This was our dream adii and finally we made it he said with a proud smile.  

Am proud of you and Karthi she smiled and kissed my cheeks.

Adithi after the problem gets solved we have one important work to do.

What work aj?

We have to talk about their marriage to their parents, i want him to be happy adithi. He struggled a lot, because after his brothers death and his father blamed him for his death then mrithu incident and now this again. He kept blaming him, all this happens because of him.

Dont worry Ajay if his father gets to know about everything happened i am sure he will accept.

Hope so! Now we are like this because of him, i want to see the same happiness in his life.

She hold my cheeks in her hands we will make that happen okay darling!

Yes darling!

Now lets go downstairs everyone is waiting for us.

Yes! Lets go.

Finally the love birds are here Karthi teased us, why da machan are you jealous that he gets to romance all day, harish teased karthi. Dont worry day your time will come soon i told to Karthi.

He smiled, so why you asked us to be here on sunday and look at the time its 8 pm already krish asked me. I pulled the chair put opposite to them and sat on it. Adithi sat between her brother and Ragini.

I got a call from shriya.

Shriya!!!! karthi and krish shouted at a time.

Seriously Ajay you are wasting our time because of that bitch called you. We have more important work to do and also there is nothing to talk about the hospital rags ranted.

Guys first let him finish, there should be some reason for this meeting so calm down and listen to him. The person who should shout hearing her name is keeping quite, harish said looking at adithi. He is mine adii mouthed to him and smirked.

What she said krish asked me.

She have news about Dwarak.

What? Dwarak!? Karthi asked me. But how ajay?