CHAPTER 16

Adhithi's p.o.v:

Ajay check whether you packed all your stuffs, his mom shouted.

Yeah mom i packed everything, he shouted back.

Why you packed everthing ajay? you can leave some stuffs here then you have a reason to come and see them.

I dont need any stupid reason to see my parents, if i feel like to see them i will come.

Yeah! you are right, you can see them whenever you want, Not like me.

What do you mean by not like you??

Nothing, leave it.

Wait adhithi! he hold my wrist and stopped me, i need a proper answer. So just split it.

I dont like moving out. I never used to live alone ajay, loneliness sucks and it kills me. I know when we leave this place then i will left alone. I want to live here with everyone.

That wont happen adhithi.

"I dont like this marriage adhithi", if we stay here we have to act before my parents that we are happy. No i cant do that, it will be difficult for both of us. So its better to stay away from them. He leave my hand and walked away.

"You dont like this marriage or me ajay? "

He stopped there, i was facing his back. He turned and faced me, what do you want adhithi?

"Proper answer" ajay.

"BOTH" adhithi, he said looking into my eyes with angst. My eyes started getting wet, no adhii dont cry infront him just act like you dont care whether he likes you or not.

Yeah! i know! i know!! just want to hear it from you, I get it now. But i dont know one thing why marry me when you dont like?

Reply me ajay, i ranted.

For their happiness, he said.

For their happiness i said laughingly, Then what about mine ajay?? dont say that i have no rights to question you. Answer me ajay. Am not just a flesh, still my soul is there inside me. I too have emotions ajay. You not even once consider about me while taking any decisions. Stop playing with my life ajay, you have already played enough. I dont let you take away my happiness.

Dont be quite and stop staring at me like you pitied me and feeling guilty.

I know you dont have any answers for my question. Just do what you always did scold me, shout at me or just walk away. Dont be selfish ajay, think about others too. You are like a rock which doest have anything.

Yes adhithi! am a rock which doesnt have anything, but a strong one you cant broke me easily with your filmy words. Try it on someone, It wont work on me.

How come he say it was filmy, i controlled my emotions. You are a jerk ajay.

And you know what, may be you can be a strong rock now, but you too can be broken one day when i used right thing on you remember that ajay. I walked away leaving him in that room to rot.

Ajay's p.o.v:

I stood there looking at her back. I can see the angst in her eyes, She was full of temper. She said everything i tried to see whether she was affected by my words, her eyes shows mixed feelings. she behaved like she never cares about me. She said i was a rock, which irrirated me the most which makes me to talk to her like that. It will be good to be a rock without any feelings and emotions, i can live my life happily forgetting about my past, But no it tortures me wherever i go and fucking kills me!