CHAPTER 29

Adhithi's p.o.v:

When he said we were in coimbatore to see my mom dad, i was in cloud nine. I hugged him in joy and kissed his cheek. I never thought he will do such things. I saw him and smiled. I cried in happiness and he wiped the tears, oh god if he do such things i will fall head over heels for him. He dropped the car in front of my home, i opened the car door and rushed inside. Adhithi carefull he shouted.

I turned and asked him to keep quiet. Follow me ajay i said and run to the garden. It was 6.30 in the morning, i know he will be here. I saw my dad near the rose garden watering the plants i run towards him and hugged him from the back.

He jerked and turned to see me

Adhithi!! dear! how are you? he said hugging me.

Am fine dad, i missed you.

He hold my cheeks and kissed my forehead, i missed you too dear. His eyes filled with tears.

I turned to see ajay, he come closer to us. My dad noticed him and they both hugged each other.

Thanks for bringing my girl here.

He smilled.

Come lets go inside and give this big shock to your mom.

Yes dad lets go.

We three went inside without making noise. I went directly to the kitchen, because she is there making coffee.

Hello mother!! i said.

She turned shocked. She stood there silently and smiled. I went near her and hugged her tightly.

Mom!! Please dont cry.

She nodded, i thought it is easy to be apart from you but it is difficult she said.

Yes mom!! for me too, thats why i said i dont want to get married. She beats me playfully.

How you come?

With ajay mom, He is there in the living area.

Come lets go there, We both went there. My mom hugged ajay. They all sit there and started talking about various stuffs.

Mom!! where is he??

Krish?

Yes!!

That room adhii. She showed me the opposite to us. I went there and opened the door slowly.

Mom this idiot is sleeping i mouthed to her.

Wake him adhii she said.

I got an idea, i kept the door opened and went to another room and came back with a bucket full of water.

Adhithi what you are going to do?? Ajay asked me.

Just watch i said and kept the door opened fully. I took that bucket inside, i saw him he was sleeping peacefully. I poured the water on him.

He woke up and sit there shocked, he raised his head and looked at me. He shook his head and looked at me again. He sit there silently and glared at me, you have to pay for what you did adhii.

What?? i said shocked.

He dragged the bucket from my hand, half bucket water was there. I pushed him and ran out from the room. Mom see this idiot i shouted. He followed me, i went near mom and stood behind her.

Mom dont help her he told her.

Mom no!! you should help me i never thought he will take revenge.