CHAPTER 4

ajay's pov:

          I was in my room when karthi called me, we have different shits today so he was in hospital counselling patients and he keep on texting me when he have time. I picked his call.

Hey man, what already got bored of work???

Yep!!

So you will keep on texting me like a girlfriend right?? i think karthi its time for you to meet a girl and fall in love..

Ohhhh... shut the fuck ajay. i was bored and tired of councelling before i get into something big i want to escape from this place, So lets go out.

Seriously you are ludicrous karthi, i have my shifts from 8.

Dont worry ajay, i took care of it already. I changed your shift to tomorrow morning.. So you have to work the whole day.

Fuck man! who the hell asked you to change my shifts.. You stupid.

ohhh.. Stop! stop! we dont have time, you can reprimand me when wet met at simons imax theater. I have already booked tickets for IT, so come sharply at 7.

Rot in hell!!! karthi

He chuckled and cut the call.

The movie started Already when we reached there, He was fuming with anger.

You are late ajay. I smirked and said yeah i knew and this is for changing my shifts . He smiled, what i asked? The real ajay in you is still alive, i missed him. I was staring at him but he turned away to watch the movie.

it was 10 when the movie got over, he was obessed with horror movie like a child. We went to nearby restaurant to have dinner. We placed the order And my mobile started ringing. It was my mom..

Hey mom. How are you?
Fine dear. How are you??
am all good mom.. I missed you so much.
Then come back soon.
just wait for few days, I will be there.

Ajay dear someone is here with me to talk to you
who is that mom??
Wait.
Mom you there??

"Hi"
no it cant be her..
Ajay?
Its her.. its adhithi.
Yes i said curtly.
How are you??
All good till now.

She didnt say anything for few seconds..

Can i ask you something?? she said
If i said no what you will do??
No! i want to talk to you, her voice was bold this time.
Carry on, i said.

Why you dont like this marriage ?? she asked me out of blue. I was shocked and infuriated, i just want to broke everything infront of me.. I was fuming with anger.. She speak again, ajay i need answer for my question.

You are not my wife to question me like this just remember we only got engaged. Even if you are my wife you dont have the rights to question me, I shouted. Karthick, he was there looking at me confused.

Eventhough he was unaware of the situation he tries to calm down me..

She was silent.

she says sorry, her voice was not bold like before but its soft and shivering. I know i dont have the rights it was my mistake. I thought somewhere i can help you And am sorry again she said.
If you think you can help me just
give the mobile to my mom, i said.

Good night, she said and gave the mobile to my mom. I talked to my mom and cut the call.

I was confused, how she knows that i dont like this marriage? whether she knows that i dont like her too? then why she didnt asked me that question?

Ajay what happened? karthi asked me.

I told him eveything. you was rude to her, you should not shouted like that to her. she cared for you ajay why you dont understand that.

No karthi. She didnt cared about me, her life also involved in this marriage, so she just asked it.

no ajay if she knows that you dont like this marriage she can cancel it but she didnt Do that, think about it properly...

Yes! he was right.

Why she didnt cancel the marriage??

**********

Will ajay get answer for his questions??
Will he give her the rights to be his wife??
Lets see it in coming chapters.

*****

hope you all like the story.
if there is any mistake forgive me pls.
Dont be a silent reader, do vote, comment and share.
keep reading.
Luv u all😘