London Here We Come

Hey everyone! I'm a bit nervous since this is my 1st ever fanfic that I'll be doing, but I hope you all like it :D BTW you will be playing Hannah.

-

Let me tell you a little about myself shall we.

My name is Hannah Anne Hartman, but I liked to be called Hannah.

I'm 18 years old, 5'6 tall, hazel eyes, my hair is brunette, it's wavy and ends just below my hips.

I play soccer and volleyball. You can say I'm just like any average teenage girl, nothing really fascinating about me, not that I know of.

I have an older sister Aileen who's 21 and two loving parents.

-

Hannah's P.O.V

*Everyone, this is your flight attendant speaking. Please fastened your seat belts as we will be landing shortly.*

"Hannah! sweetie, wake up! Were about to land soon" My mother softly whispered as she gently tugged on my arm.

"Mmmmhhhh" I mumbled.

I slowly lifted my head up to look outside the window of the plane. Seeing the Ben Tower just below us. The sight was absolutely breathe-taking.

I felt the plane shaking a bit while it prepares to hit the ground.

I was so excited to finally move in London, after all these months begging my parents to move. Don't get me wrong, I love New York, but the place my parents, my older sister and I lived was horrible. Let's just say that it was a bad neighborhood that I grew up in.

As I felt the shaking finally at a stop and noticed the plane no longer moving, I couldn't help but let out a tiny squeal of excitement.

"C'mon!!!" I said quickly unbuckling by seat belt.

I jumped off my seat, grabbing my bag that had been sitting underneath my seat during the ride and dragged my parents and sister along with me to the front of the plane.

Luckily the line wasn't that big so we waited for a couple of minutes and was now free. As soon as I stepped foot out of the plane, I inhaled the London breeze as a smile grew on my face.

As we collected all our bags and belongings from the Baggage Claim, we headed towards the exit of the airport.

I normally expected my parents to rent a taxi to come and pick us up, but instead a limo was parked right in front of us. I noticed the door from the drivers seat flung open and I couldn't believe who I saw. 

"Uncle Paul!!!!!" My sister and I yelled in unison. (A/N Yes Paul, as in Paul Higgins lol)

Paul was my mom's brother and my all time favorite uncle ever, he was basically like my second dad. We raced to his direction since we've never seen him in 2 years because of his job. I remember my mom telling us that he was now a manager for a new boy band. 

"Can't bre-breathe!!!" He chuckled after greeting us with hugs.

"We haven't seen you in FOREVER, we've missed you" my sister squealed.

You could say that this was going to be a good day for us.