Late Night Adventures

Hannah's P.O.V

After the boys, Adela, Monica and I finished eating dinner, it was already late so we decided to head on to sleep.

There were two guest rooms that was available, so Liam and Niall shared one room while Zayn and Louis shared the other. After numerous times of Harry bugging me, I finally gave in and decided for him to sleep in my room tonight.

After changing into my pajamas, I hopped on to my comfy bed. I let out a relieved sigh as I cuddled with my pillow.

While I lay in bed, I was thinking about Friday.

Friday, that's when Monica and Adela will leave. Thinking about it, I felt myself frown at the thought of my two best friends leaving.

But...

Another event popped up in my mind. I realized that Friday's Harry and I's 3rd month anniversary. I smiled as I thought about Harry.

So much have happened in the past few months. Sure we had a few ups and downs along the way, with the whole Emma and Caroline drama. But after all Harry and I've been through, our relationship grew more and more stronger each day. We still managed to put aside the issues and continue about what was more important, having each other. And I think that's what kept Harry and I's relationship so strong throughout the whole time, never wanting to lose each other.

Moving in London, I'd never in a million years picture myself dating an international pop-star just by bumping into him at my uncle's wedding. I thought about how lucky my life has turned out to be. I've met so many wonderful people along the way that I never thought would make such a huge impact in my life.

Come to think of it, I'd never imagine having to go through so much in just so little time. Three months ago, when I was boarding my plane heading to London, all I really wanted to do was have a new start, begin my life again and forgetting about the past. When I first met Harry and the boys at Paul's wedding, I'd never know that they'd be the reason why my life is turning out to be so fantastic. I've grown so attached to each and every single one of the boys that it pains me to think about how my life would be if I've never met them.

And lastly, Harry.

Where do I even start with that boy?

I have gone through soooo much with him. He's been the best thing that have happened in my life. He taught me to give love a second chance. He showed me all the possibilities in life that I could have never imagined if you just put your heart on it. I am seriously so lucky to have him in my life. Millions and millions of girls would die to be in my position right now, and honestly, I don't blame them. Even I'm shocked that Harry chose to be with me instead of any other girl out there. There's so many other beautiful and stunning, talented girls out there in the world, but no. Harry chose me. He could get any girl he want just with a blink of an eye, but somehow his eye landed on mines.

After my deep thought, I was suddenly disturbed by a strong pair of arms wrapping themselves around my waist.

I turned around to be faced with the one and only Harry Styles. A smile quickly appeared on his perfect lips, showing me those dimples that I adored oh so completely.

"What are you grinning about?" I giggled as I poked his left cheek where it exposed his dimple.

"Ohh nothing, just happy I could cuddle with you again" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. I moved closer to Harry, so that our bodies were only centimeter's apart. I placed my head on his chest as I listened to the melody of his heartbeat. My eyes slowly closed as felt myself drift to a peaceful sleep. I felt Harry kiss my forehead before mumbling 'I love you' and falling asleep himself. I smiled and closed my eyes.