The Wedding

Hey guys! :D I know the story seemed lame at first, but this is where the boys will show up! :) Hope you enjoy!

-

Hannah's P.O.V

It was Sunday morning when I heard my sister knocking on my door to wake me up.

"Hannah wake up! It's time to get ready for the wedding." She screamed still knocking on my door.

"I'm up! I'm gonna shower" I yelled back.

I bolted out of my bed and started stripping my clothes and entered the shower. After finishing my shower, the cold morning breeze brushed against my body making me shiver.

I quickly grabbed the towel that was hanging by the door and wrapped it around me. A few minutes later I was fresh and dry so I grabbed my robe and started changing into the dress I bought yesterday.

I was looking into the mirror checking myself out to see how the dress looked, just then my sister stormed in my room.

I liked her dress, it was a white dress also, similar to mines, but with thin straps holding her dress, there was a bow in the back and revealed her figure. 

She started blow drying my hair and plugged in the curling iron.

About an hour and a half later both our hair were done.

I had my hair curled while my sister had her's straightened. I looked at the clock that was hanging on my wall, it was already 3:00.

"Shit" I said as I started rushing.

"We have to be at the wedding by 4:30" I yelled making my sister smear eyeliner on her face.

"Don't scare me like that, hurry up, I'm almost done." she replied.

I quickly curled my eye lashes and added mascara and eyeliner. I added foundation and a smear of eyeshadow.

Adding our final touches, we were finally done.

I heard my heels clattering on the marbled stairs as I headed down to meet the rest. We walked towards the limo and made our way to the wedding. We followed the address Paul wrote for us and within 30 minutes we were there.

I looked at my phone to see the time and it was 4:00, we immediately rushed into the line and they asked for our last name.

"Last name please" the guy behind the counter asked us in a deep British accent.

"Hartman" my dad replied.

"Ahh yes, we've been waiting for you, follow me and I'll lead you to your tables" a nice lady smiled.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hartman, I believe you both have a separate table, you'll be sitting at the table with the Bride and Groom" she smiled escorting them to their table.

"Ladies if you'd like to follow me please, I'll lead you to your tables" she smiled after showing our parents their seats.

She walked us over to this giant table with 7 chairs.

7 chairs?

I was confused. We only needed two chairs for me and my sister, who were the other 5 chairs for?

I looked at the nametag that was on the table and it said me and my sister's name, on the other paper, it said "One Direction".

"Who's One Direction?" I whispered over to my sister.

"I don't know" she shrugged as she took a seat where our name was. 

Just as I was about to take a seat, I heard an eruption of loud shrieks and screaming coming from behind.

As I turned around, I see 5 guys running towards me.

Fast.