Apologies

Harry's P.O.V

As Zayn knocked on the door, the door slowly opened. There she stood, beautiful as ever. I studied her face as she slowly scanned each of the lad's faces until it finally reached mine. She made eye contact with me again. Oh how I missed gazing into her beautiful hazel eyes, they were just so captivating.

We've probably been looking at each other for quite a while now, and honestly, I didn't want it to end, that is until Louis decided to ruin the moment.

"HANNAH!" Louis shrieked as he picked Hannah up.

"Lou, put me down" She giggled.

The beautiful sound of her laughter filled my ear drums making my lips curve up in a smile. I missed the sound of her laugh so much.

"So, are you gonna let us in? Or..." Liam chuckled after Louis settled her down.

"I don't know, this isn't my apartment. You have to convince my friend first" She giggled as she called for her friend.

"Who's at the do-" A girl approached the door but stopped right on her tracks as she saw the lads and I.

"Uhmmmm, Can we come in?" Niall smiled.

I know that smile. Niall always has this cheeky sort of smile whenever he see's a fit girl he's attracted to. The edges of his lips curves up as he grinned making his way towards the girl with light brown hair.

"Ye-yeah" She grinned shaking his hand. I couldn't help but chuckle quietly as I watched the two flirt.

As I finished watching the two, my eyes quickly scanned for Hannah's presence. When I saw her standing next to her friend, she looked at me. I noticed that her eyes had been puffy and I saw dry tear marks on the edges of her cheeks. 

It killed me to think that I caused her so much pain, that I was the reason why she had shed so many tears, and that I wasn't there for her to comfort her, because I caused all of this.

"Hi." I softly spoke breaking the awkward silence that was occurring.

"Hey" She stuttered while gazing into my eyes.

The sound of her angelic voice sent chills down my spine. I missed her voice sooo, so much.

"How ar-" I started but was cut off when I heard a scream coming from the inside on the apartment.

I quickly rushed inside behind Hannah to see what was happening.

"Ohh myyyy god." Another girl stuttered as she scanned the boys and I.

"Hello love" Louis chirped.

"Hey, I'm Zayn" Zayn grinned as he introduced himself to the girl sitting on the couch.

As everyone introduced themselves to one another, I thought it would be the perfect time to speak with Hannah. I had to win her back again, I just had to. She was everything to me.

"Hannah, can we talk?" I whispered as my lips almost touched her ear while putting my hand on her shoulder.

She turned around, meeting eye contact with me once again. Her perfect face just inches away from mine, I had the urge to just crash my lips into her soft lips but stopped myself.

"What about Harry?" She spoke softly making it almost a whisper.

"Everything. Please?" I begged taking her hands and intertwining it with my own.

I saw her eyes glimmer as she took a deep breathe and slowly nodded. I grinned and escorted her outside the apartment.

While the lads and I were driving, we passed this park close to where Hannah was staying and I decided to take her there. It was a walking distance so we didn't need to call a cab