Shopping!

Eleanor's P.O.V

 Last night I decided to crash over at the boy's flat since it was already late and we had a few drinks. When I woke up this morning I walked downstairs to get an apple when I bumped into Harry.  

"Mornin" I chirped.  

"Erm, yeah. You too" he mumbled.

"What's wrong Haz?" I asked concerned.  

"Nothing. Just thinking" he sighed.

I wasn't convinced. We can all tell when something is bothering Harry. He's like my younger brother to me so I had to make sure everything was ok.  

"I don't believer you. I can tell something’s up" I stated as I sat on the couch.  

"Ok. These past few days have been weird lately." He said as he took a seat next to me.  

"How weird?" I questioned.  

"Well, the other day I bumped into Emma when Hannah and I had dinner. It felt awkward cause we kinda had a thing in the past. Then when I got home, I got a text from an unknown number talking about the Brits. Ever since I kept on wondering who it could be." He sighed as he finished explaining.  

"Hmmm, could it be Emma that sent you the text?" I asked.  

"It couldn't be. I still have her number saved on my phone" he said as he scratched the back of his neck.  

"Well, it's no big deal Harry, that's the last thing on your mind right now" I grinned.  

"Well I gotta get ready. Gonna meet Dani and Hannah at the mall. I'll talk to you later ok?" I smiled making sure that he has nothing to worry about.

"Yeah! Tell Hannah I said hi for me would yah?" he smirked. 

"Of coarse! Late Haz" I waved as I headed up and changed. 

-

Hannah's P.O.V 

"HANNAH!!!" my sister shouted.

"WHAT?!" I yelled back.

"Is it true that you're going to The Brits with One Direction?" She squealed as I entered her room.

"Yeah, about that. I forgot to tell you." I giggled.

"Wait. How the hell did you find out?" I asked.

"It's on the Internet. See look" she said as she pointed at screen on her laptop.

The article read, "Boy-band One Direction has been nominated for their Number 1 hit single 'What Makes You Beautiful' at The Brits this upcoming Friday.  Rumor has it that Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson will be going with they're lovely girlfriends while the other three are still on the look for a date. Yesterday, Styles was seen with a girl entering their flat. The girl was described to be the same as one Harry was caught with at the beach. Could they really be together? Who knows"

The bottom of the article had a picture of Harry and I walking towards his front door. I remember that moment. That was taken yesterday after we finished lunch and came back to the boy's place to chill. I also remember seeing a flash from the corner of my eye when we were approaching the door. that must've been the camera flash I saw when they took that picture.

"Wow! seems like my little sister's famous" she said as she squeezed my cheeks.  

"Your so immature! Anyways, I gotta get ready" I said as I got up and walked out.  

"Getting ready for what?" She asked.  

"I'm going shopping with Liam and Louis' girlfriends. Were gonna be looking for our outfits for this Friday" I smiled as I walked back to my room.