Back In London

Hello everyone! sooo sooo sorry for the RRREEEAAALLLYYY late update! :p I had school this whole week! WOOHOO *queue sarcasm*

Anyways, hope y'all like this(: It'll be a bit longer than usual :D

-

Hannah's P.O.V

"WE'RE BAAAACCCKKK" I screamed while dropping my luggage's by the couch.

We just got back to home. I'm quite happy to be back actually, I missed my parents and sister a lot.

There was a long silence before we heard a door open and a loud scream filling my ear-drums.

"It's so good to have you guys back" My sister screamed as she dashed down the stairs and attacking the person nearest to here for a bear hug. Poor Liam

*thump*

Everyone laughed as we watched Aileen tackle Liam down to the ground.

"Ge-get off, please" Liam begged as my sister continued to strangle him with her hug.

After what seemed to be hours, Aileen finally finished greeting us with her bone-crushing hugs.

"Soooooo, how was your trip?" She smiled as we all took a seat in the living room

"Too short" Louis whined.

"Why'd y'all leave so early? I thought you guys wouldn't come back till next week" She asked.

"Management had to talk to us with some issues that was occurring." Zayn explained.

-

It had about 2 hours now since we've landed and everyone except Harry and I were asleep. Probably because we slept the whole ride back.

"What do you wanna do?" Harry asked while taking hold of my hand and intertwining it with his.

I looked up to face Harry and gazed into his emerald green eyes. They were so beautiful, with a speck of blue.

I never understood how I, Hannah Hartman would ever end up with someone as handsome, caring, talented, genuine and sweet as Harry Styles himself.

"Hello? Hannah?" Harry chuckled as he waved his hand in front of my face making me snap out of my thought.

"Sorry" I muttered as I felt my cheeks turning slightly red.

"What were you thinking about? You've been staring at my face for a while now" he chuckled making me blush even more.

"I was just thinking" I smiled.

"it's alright babe. My face is pretty hypnotizing" he winked as a smirk slowly appeared on his face.

Cheeky, cheeky.

"So, like I said, what do you wanna do!" He smiled as he turned to face me.

"We can go for a short walk" I suggested.

"Perfect. Let's go?" He smiled as he jumped up and offered me a hand.

-

"It's so peaceful here" I softly spoke.

Harry and I were now currently on top of a big hill under a tree at a park. It was just a few minutes away from my house so we ended up going here.

"It is. Makes you feel relaxed and calms you down" He replied as he studied the different types of buildings that stood in front of us.

I looked up at him and realized that our face were just inches apart. I flickered my eyes down to his soft lips that felt like an inside of a rose. I looked back at him, noticing that his eyes were focused on my lips as-well.