Date With Harry

Hannah's P.O.V

I was woken up the next day by a phone call. I reached my hand over the bed-side table to grab my phone, Not even looking at the Caller ID.

"Helloooo...?" I said in my sleepy voice.

"Rise and shine beautiful" Harry chirped on the next line. How could he be so happy in the morning? I was never a morning person.

"What do you want?" I giggled as I got out of my bed.

"Are you doing anything today?" he asked.

"Uhmmmmm, not that I know of, why?" I giggled on the other line.

"Well, were gonna have our first date today" he said in a flirty tone, even though I couldn't see his face, I could already imagine him smirking.

"Okay! where are we going?" I asked a bit curious even though thousands of butterflies were fluttering everywhere in my stomach.

"It's a secret, can't give out the info babe" he said.

"Ughhhhhh, ok" I mumbled.

"Just wear something casual, not too fancy, I'll come by around 2:30pm to pick you up. See you later babe." he said before hanging up.

I couldn't help but blush as I thought of going on a date with Harry. I looked at my table clock, it's 10:30am right now and I have about 4 hours to get ready.

I quickly ran down stairs and made me a bowl of cereal. After I ate breakfast, I rushed to my bathroom and stripped out my Pj's and jumped in the warm water.

-

Harry's P.O.V.

*1 hour before calling Hannah*

"Morning Harry, what brings you up so early today?" Paul chirped as he made himself a coffee.

Paul ended up sleeping at our flat last night because fans followed him home, good thing he lost them and ended up here.

"Uhmmmm, Paul, can I ask you something?" I said in a serious tone not even answering his question.

"And what is that?" he asked suspiciously.

"Well yesterday, Hannah spent the day with us and we went to the park, I asked her out on a date. Since your her uncle, do you think you can tell me what Hannah's into or what she likes?" I choked since it was an awkward moment.

"Ohhhh, ok" Paul smirked making it even more awkward.

"Ever since she was little, she's loved picnics and the beach. Her favorite food is either pasta or spaghetti. She absolutely moves chick flicks and animals." I smiled the entire time as Paul kept talking about Hannah.

"But Harry," he said making his tone a bit more serious, "She's very fragile, she has had her heart broken so many times." he said as he looked at the ground.

"Ohhh, ok" was all I managed to say, I'm so stupid.

"Harry, just promise me that you wouldn't hurt my niece?" Paul said looking me in the eyes.

"Paul, hurting Hannah is the last thing I could imagine myself doing on this planet" I confirmed him making sure I got his approval.

"Well, What are you doing just standing here? go call her." He smirked as he tossed me my phone.