I Love You

[Guise, here's the long awaited chapter! :/ I'm getting a bit emotional here XD Hope you guys enjoy :'D Ohh, and please please please the Author's Note in the end, it's important :D Kay thanks! Xx]

-

Harry's P.O.V

I was rudely woken up by the sound of the lads screaming at the top of their lungs and bouncing around my bed.

The sunlight shining from my window stings my eyes as I slowly fluttered them open to reveal 4 cheerful boys.

 "Wake up mate!" Niall grins.

"Yeah, get up!" Liam adds with a smile.

I stayed there for a minute, confused of what the boys were all excited about.

Then...

It hits me.

Today's Friday.

After the realization,  I quickly jolt to the bathroom to freshen up.

After jumping out of the shower, I looked at my reflection on the mirror.

I took a deep breathe.

I heard a few knockings on my door as I dried my hair with a towel.

"Harry?" Louis' voice bellowed through the door.

"What?" I shouted.

"Hurry, we have to be at the beach in an hour" He yelled.

My eyes widened. Cursing a few words under my breathe, I quickly wrapped a towel around my torso and rushed out the door to get dressed.

After being completely dried off, I wore my dark jean Capri's, a white v-neck shirt with a tiny pocket on my left side, my signature white converse and my all time favorite beige colored beanie.

After fixing a few of my curls that were sticking out on the sides, I managed to finally get ready.

I slid on my Ray-Bans as I jogged down the stairs to be greeted by the rest of the lads.

"Ready to go?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah." I breathed.

-

~*In the car*~

"So Haz," Louis paused as looked at the rear-view mirror of the van.

"Yes Lou?" I chuckled as I brought my face up to the boy driving.

"How yah' feeling?" He smiled as he focused his gaze back on the road.

"A bit nervous, but I'll be fine" I shrugged.

"So, Niall texted Adela." Zayn spoke.

I turned my direction to Zayn as I motioned him to continue.

"Since it's still early and Hannah's still asleep, Monica and Adela decided to surprise her by getting all  dolled up. They'll be meeting up with Dani and El at the mall" Zayn announced after looking at his phone from the text he just received.

A smile was plastered on my face. I can't believe the lads helped out so much, it honestly means a lot for them to do this for me. And same for the girls, I can't describe how special and happy I feel to have such great friends around me.