The Game (Continue)

Hannah's P.O.V

"Harry!, Harry" Louis yelled.

"Wha-what?"Harry said back, he seemed to be thinking of something, I wonder what it was about.

"Were gonna play, want to come and join?" Zayn asked motioning him to take a seat on the ground.

"Yeah sure" he said as he sat down in-between me and Niall.

Harry asked if we wanted to play truth or dare and we all approved. I was enjoying myself watching the boys do each of their dares, then when Louis spun the bottle, it landed on me. "Shit!" I hissed under my breathe.

I've seen what Louis dared the boys do today and I'm scared as hell that Louis' gonna give me a bad one.

"Truth or Dare babe?"Louis asked, I've got to man up.

"Dare" I said proudly! Crap, what did you just do Hannah! It took him a while for him to come up with one.

He looked over at Harry then smirked "I dare you to snog Harry" Louis demanded.

What the hell does snog mean? "What does 'snog' mean?" I asked

Liam answered my question by saying "Snog means like, to make out." Shit Louis! Crap.

What was I gonna do? I've never kissed anyone! Yes, that's true, I've never kissed anyone. I wanted to kiss Harry, but not now, not in front of everyone! I want to remember my first kiss, and I don't want to remember it by having the person forced to kiss me. I had to say something quick, everyone was starting to look.

"Uhmmm, I don't think I can do that" I said quietly, I looked over at Harry, he was starring at me, was he happy that we didn't kiss? who am I kidding, of coarse he wouldn't want to kiss me, he's too good for me, he wouldn't want someone like me.

I've always been the person who falls too quickly for a guy.

I quickly looked away from Harry and said "Uhmm, can you give me another dare instead?" Louis nodded and thought about what to dare me to do.

He said "Sure, I dare you to give Niall, Zayn and Harry a love bite!"

"Again, what does that mean? I'm not familiar with the British slang" I said, gosh their British accents are soo adorable.

Louis replied to my question saying "It means to give them a hickey".

I could work with that, I mean it's gonna be awkward, but it's better than kissing Harry and making a fool of myself. After I finished Zayn and Niall, my stomach dropped.

Harry was looking straight at me! Shit, I'm gonna die, as I inched closer to Harry, I got nervous, I gave him a hickey as fast as I could and quickly looking away, I felt my cheeks heating up I prayed that my blushing wasn't too obvious.

The whole game suddenly became awkward ever since, I felt every eye look at me, I just wanted to hide.

"I'm getting bored! let's go to the park" Liam said making the room less awkward.

"Everyone be ready in 5 minutes, were heading to the park" he continued and I watched all the boys rush to their room except for Harry. Shit!

"How are you enjoying your day so far?" Harry said not seemed to be bothered by what happened. Okay Hannah, act calm, pretend that what happened didn't affect you.

"Great! I'm having a blast" I said smiling hoping he'd buy the act.

Our eyes met once again, I looked away as fast as I could trying not to get hypnotized by his beautiful green eyes. I started blushing once more.

"Uhmmmm, you want anything to drink?" Harry said after a moment of silence.

"I'll have water, thanks" I said, not making eye contact with the curly haired boy, I didn't want the moment to get any more awkward so I tried my best not to look at him.

He got up and walked to the kitchen, a few moments later, he came back with a glass of water, I reached my hand and held the cup firmly making sure not to spill it on myself, as I grabbed the cup.

Harry's hand brushed mine and I blushed again! god damn it! I saw him smirk as our hands met, he must think I'm weird! Who am I kidding, I am weird.

"Were ready!" Niall yelled making me jump and almost spill the water on me.

"Shit Niall! you scared me" Harry yelled back, making me once again jump, these boys do not know how to use their inside voices.

We all exited the boy's house and walked towards a white van, we wiggled our way inside the van, I ended up being the last person to get in the van and there was an empty seat by Harry, really?

I sat next to him along with Zayn in the other side.

Louis started the van and we headed to the park.

-

Follow me on twitter guys! :) Thanks! xx