Surprises

Harry's P.O.V

It has been three days now since we've returned back to the UK, and honestly, it has been going on great. Yesterday, the lads and I decided to give Monica and Adela a tour around London while on their short trip here.

Today, my mum called me. I haven't visited Holmes Chapel in a while, and I thought that today was a perfect time to visit. I realized that my parents have never met Hannah yet and they've been bugging me ever since to take her along with me.

It was currently 12:25pm and I was just about ready to leave when I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Harry!" My mum chirped on the other line.

"Hey mum, why'd you call?" I asked.

"Harry, did you leave yet?" She questioned.

"No why?" I asked puzzled.

"Perfect. I want you to bring Hannah along. It'll be wonderful, and I'll finally get to meet her" She squealed.

"Mum, I don't know, I haven't told her yet" I mumbled while scratching the back of my neck.

"Son, go on. It's fine if you'll be late" She chirped.

This is why I love my mum, she is always so bubbly and always on a good mood.

"Okay, I'll ask" I finally gave in.

"Great. See you soon baby, take care" My mum said before hanging up.

I bit my lip. I hesitated for a while before dialing Hannah's number.

"Hello?" I heard a soft voice spoke on the other line

A smile danced it's way to my lips as I heard Hannah's voice.

"Hey babe! Are you busy today?" I bit my lip.

Please say no, please say no.

"Uhhhmmmm, not that I know of. How come?" She giggled on the other line.

YES!

"Perfect! How would you like to visit my home town today love? My parents are dying to meet you" I chirped.

"I'd love to! When are you coming over?" She squealed on the other line

"In about 30 minutes, will you be ready by then?" I questioned.

"I'll try, see you later then?" She chuckled.

"Of coarse. See later, bye babe" I smiled.

"Bye! Love you" She chirped.

"Love you too" I smiled.

-

Hannah's P.O.V

These past few days have been a blast.

Monica, Adela and I were just finishing up breakfast when I heard my phone ring. I looked at the clock, it read '12:30pm' Who could be calling me?

"Hello?" I mumbled.

"Hey babe! Are you busy today?" Harry chirped.

A smile crept it's way to my lips as I heard Harry's low husky voice.

"Uhhhmmmm, not that I know of. How come?" I giggled on the other line.

"Perfect! How would you like to visit my home town today love? My parents are dying to meet you" He chirped.