New York

Harry's P.O.V

 "C'mon! were gonna be late!" Liam shouted as he hauled his two suitcases behind him.

I looked at my watch that was hanging on my left wrist, my eyes widened when it read '6:10pm'

"Shit" I hissed. We were suppose to be at the Airport at 6:30pm to catch our plane for New York.

As I managed my way down the stairs with a medium sized luggage and my backpack, I watched Niall struggling to carry his bag while stuffing his mouth with a burger. When Niall told me that he got us tickets, I thought that we would only be staying for two days or so. He shocked me when he announced that we were going to be staying there for a week and a half.

"Niall! Your fat ass is sitting on my phone" Zayn hissed as we squeezed our way inside the van. Paul hurried us inside since we only had 15 minutes left till the plane takes off.

I was getting more and more nervous by the second. I guess Louis noticed cause he patted my back while giving me a caring smile.

"Everything's gonna be alright mate! Don't worry" He grinned.

"I hope so" I sighed.

We quickly grabbed our luggage's and made our way towards the VIP section of the Airport where the private jets were.

"Now boys, you best behave. Your fans have no clue you guys are on your way to New York, so try your best not to be seen. I've booked your rooms at a hotel near Time Square so everything's set" Paul assured us.

Just as we were about to leave, Paul quickly gripped my wrist and pulled me back a bit.

"Harry, make sure you do everything for Hannah ok? Don't let me down" Paul spoke sternly.

"I won't. I promise" I smiled before waving and joining the rest of the lads.

-

"Ughhh, I hate long plane rides" Louis whined as we got inside the private jet.

"Shut up Louis" Liam chuckled.

"So, you excited?" Zayn softly spoke as he sat next to me.

"More like nervous" I breathed.

"Don't worry" He smiled.

As the plane softly shook after leaving the ground, I found myself staring into the ceiling. Something I usually do when I'm nervous. I thought about how I was going to apologize to Hannah. How I was going to win her back.

I let out a loud sigh as I ran my fingers though my tangled curls. I slowly closed my eyes thinking of Hannah. Oh how I miss her. I miss her angelic voice, her beautiful smile. Her soft touch, her rose like lips as it crashes against my own. Her wonderful laugh that sounds like music to my ears and her gorgeous eyes. I could just stare into those beautiful hazel eyes of hers for days and days and not get bored one bit. I just miss her so much. If this is how my life is like without her just 3 simple days, I don't know how my entire life would be like without her, the emptiness that I have inside me when she's not near me. The pain I had to go through knowing that she's no longer mine slowly, but painfully kills me.

My eyelids grew heavier and heavier by the second as I slowly drifted to sleep.

-