Good News

Harry's P.O.V

"Hazz! Get up!" Louis shouted as he ripped the blanket off of my body making me shiver as the cold morning breeze touched my skin.

"What do you want?" I yelled as I tried hitting him with a pillow but failing miserably as it knocked over a vase.

"Shit Lou! Look what you made me do" I groaned as I slowly sat up.

"It's not my fault you can't throw" He joked.

"What do you want anyways?" I questioned as I fixed my hair.

"Management wants us to meet them later, around 11:30am so get ready!" Louis stated as he marched out the door.

I groaned as I slowly walked to my bathroom. I turned the water on and stripped out of my boxers. The warm water felt good on my skin, it soothed it and removed away any oil off my face. I also applied shampoo and conditioner before turning off the water. Once again the cold breeze brushed through my skin making me shiver. I quickly dried myself off and headed towards my closet.

I decided to wear a simple black v-neck shirt with a white skinny jeans and converse.

I grabbed my phone that was resting on my bed-side table and decided to text Hannah.

To: Hannah<3

Morning beautiful! I'm off to work for a bit, management wants to have a meeting with us and I don't know how long it'll last. Maybe we can go for lunch after or something? I'm missing your face! Haha! <3 xx

I slipped my phone to my back pocket and jogged downstairs where the rest of the lads were waiting.

"So, did management tell you guys yet why they wanted to meet up with us?" Niall asked as he marched out the kitchen with a bagel in his hand and apple juice on the other.

"No! They said it's a surprise. I thought it was gonna be about the Harry and Hannah issue from yesterday" Liam stated as he sat down on the couch.

"Let's go?" Zayn said as he finally exited his room and walked down the stairs.

"Have anyone ever noticed that Zayn's always the last to get ready?" Louis joked as we headed towards the door.

We all piled up in the van with Louis as the driver and me in the passengers seat. As we drove, I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Hannah<3

Good morning to you too(: and ok! We can probably go catch a Movie or something. I miss you too! Have fun! Xx

I smiled at her reply! Hannah would always put a smile on my face no matter what.

"What are you grinning about curly?" Louis chuckled as he parked outside the main office.

"Nothing, Just thought about Hannah! As'all" I smiled.

-

"So boys, I have excellent news for you" Simon announced once we took our seat.

"What is it?" Louis asked eagerly?

"Well, Your hit single 'What Makes You Beautiful' have been nominated for the Brits."

I gasped at the news that had just gone out of Simon's mouth.

"No way! That's great!" Liam shouted as he got up and hugged Simon.