Time Square

A/N: Caution: This chapter may have a few bad words in here! XD My apologies ! LAWL

[Hopefully y'all will like this;)]

-

Hannah's P.O.V

We've been walking around Time Square for about an hour now and we were all starting to get hungry.

"I still don't get why there isn't any Nando's here in America" Niall grumbled as we walked inside a restaurant.

"Can we get a table for 8 please?" Louis asked the waitress who was behind the cash register filing her nail.

She looked around our age, she had bleached blonde hair and makeup covering every inch of her face. She was wearing a really tight tank top under her apron making her boobs pop out.

I couldn't help but wince when I saw her. She looked up after applying another round of makeup, her eyes grew ten times wider once she scanned each one of our faces.

I was gonna say something, but then I remembered that I was with One Direction. Great.

"Holy shit! Yo-your One Direction" She stuttered while fixing her hair.

"H-hi, I'm Britney, I'll be your waitress for tonight." She squealed as she escorted us towards the back for our table.

She handed each of us the menu, after checking out each and every single one of the boys. I clenched my fist once her eyes met Harry's. I took a quick glance at Harry who seemed to be staring at her chest.

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK.

"I'll have a double bacon cheese burger with fries and a large size of Pepsi please!" Niall spoke making me snap out of my thought.

Once everyone ordered, Louis was the first to speak breaking the awkward silence.

"Who's having a good time so far?" He chirped while taking a sip of his drink.

Everyone except me raised their hands.

"You alright babe?" Harry asked while holding my hand.

"Yeah, just tired from walking I guess" I lied looking at the ground.

"You sure?" Liam asked concerned.

"Yeah" I sighed.

I felt my phone vibrate from my clutch bag, I took it out looking at the caller ID. It was from Monica.

From: Monicaa:)

I know that face! Your jealous huh? Don't worry babe, Adela and I noticed what happened too! :P

Was I jealous? I mean, I was a fucking pissed when Harry was checking her out.

To: Monicaa:)

Pshhhhh, what chu talking about? I'm not jealous. I'm just, I'm just tired. These heels are killing me.

From: Monicaa:)

You are such a terrible liar! We've known you for years now hun, It's ok.

I bit my lip. I looked up the table and saw Monica and Adela give me sympathetic smiles. I absolutely love how they know me too well.

I smiled back assuring them that I was alright. I didn't want to ruin everyone's night by something that wasn't even a big deal, and I obviously didn't want to cause any drama.