Exploring

Hannah's P.O.V

As we exited out of the airport, my sister turned up the radio and this catchy tune was playing.

"Your insecure, don't know what for..." It started.

After the song had ended, I took glanced over to Paul who seemed to be grinning back at me.

Realizing that we've been driving for about 10 minutes or so, my eyelids grew heavier and heavier by the minute.

-

I heard a door slamming.

"Hannah! wake up, were here!" My sister shouted while poking my arm.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I groaned.

As I opened my eyes, right in front of me, stood the most beautiful house I've seen. It had a big lawn in the front with a white gate bordering the edges.

Quickly jumping out of the limo, I rushed inside the house and saw a chandelier hanging in the center, the place was enormous. There was 2 stair cases, one on each corner of the room curving up leading what I believe where the bedrooms.

Walking around the living room, I saw a pool with a big empty space full of grass to run around in the backyard.

"You like it?" I heard behind me, turning around to see my parents.

"Yes! I LOVE it! It's amazing' I squealed.

"Glad you like it sweetie, now go up and chose which room you'd like before you and your sister start fighting" my mom said.

"Yes ma'am" I shouted back running up the stairs.

As I walked through every room, I noticed that each had their own walk-in closets and a bathroom, I was totally in-love. When I walked to the 3rd room which seemed to be the middle, I knew that was the room for me.

It was beautiful, it had a mini chandelier hanging in the center of the ceiling, the bathroom was huge with marbled floors. There was a tiny balcony where I had a perfect view of the city, the walls were light purple and a creme carpet. 

I grabbed my luggage's from the trunk of the limo and started dragging them one by one up the stairs until I had a little help from Paul. After settling in and fixing my stuffs and putting my clothes in the closet, Paul invited us to have a talk downstairs.

-

"Alright, now I know you've all just arrived here, and this seems a little shocking and all..." He paused, making sure that all our attention was on him,

"But I would like to invite you guys to my wedding this weekend" Paul announced.

My sister and I both screamed in unison. I love weddings, their so beautiful and romantic.

"Yes, yes yes! A million times yes!" I grinned.

"When is it?" My sister and I asked Paul.

"It's this Sunday evening" Paul chuckled.

"But that's only 2 days from now! how can I get ready? I don't even have any dress to wear!" I whined.

It was only 3:30pm in London so we decided to go shopping for dresses.

-

We headed into this boutique and the outfits were incredibly stunning. As I was looking at some dresses, I saw the perfect one that would match me.

It was a white strapless dress that ends just in my mid-thigh, it was very simple, it fitted me very well to show every curve of my body.

My sister and I finally picked out the dresses we were gonna wear and headed home.