The Brits

Hannah’s P.O.V 

(2 Days Later)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

“Hannah, Sweetie? Wake up” My mom said softly as she knocked on the door.

“Mmmmmm.” I mumbled.

 “C’mon, wake up. Your appointments in 30 mins. You don’t want to be late now.” My mom giggled as she sat on the corner of my bed.

 “Okay!” I sighed as I slowly sat up.

 Since today is the Brits, Danielle decided that us three should get ready together. Eleanor surprised us by setting up an appointment for us at a salon to get our hair and makeup since she’s a close friend with the owner.

 “What time is it mom?” I asked as I stretched and fixed my hair.

 “11:15am hunny” She smiled.

 “SHIT! The appointments at 11:30am” I screamed as I bolted towards the bathroom.

 I quickly stripped off my pajamas and brushed my teeth. I threw on some shorts and a tank top.

 As I got inside my car, I took the time to check my phone for any calls or messages.

 From: Harry<3

 Rise and Shine gorgeous! Today’s the day! Can’t wait to see you!

 A smile grew on my face as I read Harry’s text. I just love how every morning he sends me sweet messages.

-

As I parked my car in front of this huge salon that Eleanor messaged me, I headed towards the entrance where I was greeted by a couple shrieks.

 “EEEEEEEEEK! You’re a bit late!” Eleanor giggled as she tackled me into a hug.

 “Yeah! Did you forget what today is? I could barely sleep at all last night” Dani grinned as she hugged me.

 “Sorry! I’m not a morning person” I blushed as I looked at the ground.

 “Well, there’s no time! C’mon, Jonathan’s waiting for us” El giggled as she dragged Dani and I by the hands.

 “Jonathan, Meet Dani and Hannah” El smiled as she greeted us to her friend.

 A tall, skinny man, errrrr… I mean lady strutted towards us.

 “Ahhh yes! Hello dah’lings!” He smirked as he kissed us on the cheeks. 

“Let’s get started shall we?” He smiled as he escorted us to our seats. 

“How would you like to have your hair dah’ling?” He asked as he started combing my hair.

“Uhmm, I’d like to have them curled. Well actually, SURPRISE me!” I grinned. 

Soon after, he started getting to work.

Within a good 2 hour all three of us were done. I was very impressed; Jonathan did a very good job. I was actually surprised at his creation. He had curled my hair perfectly while he did a side French braid preventing my side bangs from falling. I turned to look at Dani and El and they both looked stunning. Dani who usually had her beautiful curly locks had her hair straightened while having a few loose curls mixed. Eleanor on the other hand stayed simple as she had hers up in a loose side French braid while adding a few curls towards the end.

“You guys look stunning!” I grinned.

“Not as good as you! Look at you, your hairs fabulous” Dani squealed.