Meeting Danielle and Eleanor!

Hannah's P.O.V

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"UGHHH!" I groaned as I hit the snooze button on my alarm clock.

As I stood up from my bed I thought of what I was going to do today.

"Hmmm" I mumbled.

Well, today I was gonna go for a quick jog around the neighborhood. Then I was gonna get my nails done with my mom. But there was something that I feel like I was forgetting. I can't really put my mind to it, that was until my phone went off.

From: Harry<3

Hey babe!(: just a quick reminder that were have lunch today around 3:00pm. Want me to pick you up?

Shit! That was right. I was gonna have lunch today with the boys and their girlfriends.

To: Harry<3

Ohh yes! I almost forgot:p thanks for reminding!(: and yes that would be lovely if you could give me a ride:D

After I sent the message I decided to skip my morning jog since it was already 12:30am and I still have to meet my mom at the salon to get out nails done.

I rushed to my bathroom and freshened up. I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair.

For today I decided to wear my black short shorts and a regular white tank-top and flip flops.

As I added a few makeup and brushed my teeth, I threw my hair up in a messy bun, grabbed my Ray Bans and purse than headed out the door.

Since I already have my drivers license back in America, my dad surprised me by getting me a new car. Although driving in the UK is a bit different then America, after a few days I got used to it.

I followed the directions my mom texted me so I could meet up with her. In about a good 5 minutes I was there, it was quite close to our house so no wonder my mother chose it.

"Hey sweety!" my mom chirped as she sipped on her coffee.

"Hey mom! Sorry for being tardy, I woke up late today" I smiled.

"No it's ok hun. Shall we go?" my mom asked as she threw her drink away.

As we entered the salon, the sent of it quickly made contact with my nose. You know the smell of manicure and shampoo combined? Yeah that's what it smelled like.

"Hello ladies! What can we do for you today?" a kind worker from the front desk chirped.

"Yes, hi we would like to get our nails done today" my mom replied.

"Ok! Please follow Emily as she will assist you today" the lady answered as she pointed to a young lady.

"Hello! What would you like to have today ladies?" Emily chirped.

"Hi! My daughter and I would like to get French tips for today" my mom grinned.

I love how my mom knows me too much. We would always get french tips since they were simple yet pretty looking.

*An hour later*

"So sweety, what are your plans for today?" my mom asked as we exited the 

Salon.

"Well, Harry invited me to have lunch with him and his friends with their girlfriends" I smiled.

"Aww! How lovely. Well I'm about to visit your father at work. Your sister is out searching for a job so I guess all of us have plans" my mom chuckled.

"Yeah! Well I guess I better get back home and start getting ready" I chirped.

"Okay hun! Drive safe" she said as she gave me a quick hug.