Leaving

Hello Everyone!!! So this is the long awaited chapter! Hope you guys enjoy it! I'd like to give @Horan_Styles a shoutout! WOOHOO. She was the first person to correctly guess the mystery person! Well, here it goes...

-

Louis' P.O.V

I couldn't take it anymore. I've been calling Eleanor for the past hour and she hasn't answered at all. I paced back and forth in my room trying to think of something, ANYTHING. I sent El a quick text hoping that she'll reply.

To: Eleanor<3

Please tell me that you've talked Hannah into not leaving! Please.

Five minutes later and still no reply. Great! Just great.

"Ughhh!" I groaned.

The suspense is eating me alive.

I couldn't wait any longer. I quickly changed out of my pajamas that I've been wearing all day and wore skinny jeans with a plain v-neck shirt and my Toms.

I grabbed my keys and phone and bolted out out the door.

I struggled to start the engine of my car as I got in. I drove as fast as I could to the nearest shortcut towards Hannah's flat avoiding traffic that was occurring. 

10 minutes later after driving, I finally arrived outside Hannah's house. As I unbuckled my seat belt, I saw Zayn, Hannah, Dani and El walking towards a cab that was parked outside the front door and hauling luggage's to the trunk.

"No, no, no!" I chanted.

This can't happen! Why is Hannah doing this?

I immediately got outside my driver's seat and sprinted towards their direction.

"HANNAH! WAIT!" I shouted.

As I yelled, Hannah turned around.

"Hannah!" I yelled once more.

"Hannah, wait" I panted as I finally stood in front of them.

"Please, listen" I begged while catching my breathe.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned looking shocked.

"Listen, you can't leave! Please, just don't" I pleaded after wiping sweat that was rolling down my forehead.

"Louis, It's too late. I have to go" She explained as I noticed her eye's began to glimmer.

"Bu-but Hannah, Harry didn't do anything wrong" I explained.

"I know," she sighed while looking at the ground.

"But, I just need some time to think for now, I need to sort things out. It's better for me to leave for a while." She spoke softly after wiping a tear away.

"Hannah, Bu-"I statred

"No Lou. Just please, let me do this" She sighed cutting me off.

"How long will you be leaving?" I questioned.

"Two weeks or so, I'm going back to New York" She explained.

"Can I come with you to the airport?" I asked.

She smiled sweetly as she nodded.

-

*At the Airport*

"I'll miss you Han" Dani and El both sobbed as they tackled her for a hug.

"Chill guys, I'll be back soon" Hannah sniffled as she wiped a tear away.