Splash!

Hannah's P.O.V

*Recap*

"Something about how lucky you are to have me? Which I personally think is the other way around! I'm lucky to have you!" I smiled as I planted a kiss on his soft lips.

"Ughhhh! You two get a room!" Niall blurted as he threw popcorn at us.

"Let's all go outside!" Liam suggested as we all made our way to my backyard.

"Woah! Your backyard is huge!" Louis yelled as he ran around the grass with his arms spread out earning a laugh from me.

"Let's play?" Zayn smirked as he held a soccer ball on his right hand.

"I think I'll pass" I waved as I headed towards a chair near the pool.

"Awww c'mon Hannah!" Louis whined sticking his bottom lip out.

"Nahhh! I'm not in the mood of running!" I chuckled.

As I watched the boys pass the ball to their team, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, turned out my sister texted me.

-

From: Aileen

WHAT THE HELL? Why is there a picture of you and Harry in a cover of a Magazine everywhere?

To: Aileen

Hehe! Sorry sis. Did I mention that Harry's in a Worldwide famous British-Irish boy band? Funny right? I just found out Last night!

From: Aileen

Are you shitting me right now? Mom and I are at the mall and all we see is pictures of you and Harry at the beach! So are you guys an item now? ;)

To: Aileen

Haha yeah, I was shocked myself when I saw the pictures on the Internet! And yes, Harry and I are dating!(: you should've seen where he took me to yesterday! It was beautiful

From: Aileen

Awww that's sweet! Well, we're off, i'll talk to you later! Bye sistah! Xx

To: Aileen

Bye! Have fun!

-

After the conversation I had with my sister, I plugged in my earphones and slowly drifted to sleep.

-

"Shhhhhhhhh! You'll wake her up" I heard a voice whisper.

I was too tired to bother opening my eyes and see who it was. Suddenly, I felt somebody picking me up from my nap. I quickly opened my eyes to see Harry carrying me with a smirk on his face.

"What are you doi-" I was beginning to say but was cut off when he threw me in the pool.

The water was absolutely freezing. The second water made contact with my skin, it felt like needles were being poked to my body. My body wasn't responding and I could move at all. I started swallowing water as I was running out of air. The last thing I saw was a body diving in the water and pulling me back to the surface before blanking out.

-

Harry's P.O.V