Same Mistakes

Harry's P.O.V

This morning, I woke up feeling sick. I slowly sat up from my bed massaging my forehead as it kept throbbing. Suddenly everything came back in mind. That night. The fight. EVERYTHING.

I got out of bed and slowly walked over to my bathroom and rinsed my face with ice cold water to wake me up. I dried my face up with a towel and looked at my reflection in the mirror in-front of me. I was a mess.

My eyes were swollen from all the tears I had shed last night. My hair was tangled and pointing to every direction possible. I had small bags underneath my eyes from staying up late. I looked like shit.

"Ughhh!" I groaned as I stared at myself on the mirror.

"Knock Knock" A familiar voice softly spoke as he knocked on my door.

"What do you want Lou?" I muttered as I sat down on my unmade bed.

"Just checking up on you. Liam made breakfast in case you were hungry" Louis half smiled.

"Lou," I whispered as my eyes began to water.

"I've lost her. What do I do?" I spoke.

"It's ok mate." He said while patting my back.

"Zayn just left. He said he's gonna visit Hannah to see how she's doing" He smiled as he sat next to me.

"Zayn? Why would he go?" I questioned.

"We figured that since he's the closest to Hannah, he should be the one checking up on her" he said while fixing his shirt.

"She won't talk to me. She's never gonna take me back" I sighed as a tear escaped my eye.

"You don't know that Haz. Let's just wait till Zayn comes back. I'm sure everythings gonna be alright" He smiled once again.

"Have you talked to Eleanor? You said that Dani and her are with Hannah. Maybe Eleanor knows what's going on" I said as I quickly remembered him saying it last night.

"Ohhh. No I haven't heard from her since she called me last night. I'll talk to her and see what she says" He said as he headed out my door.

"Thanks Lou" I said as he exited.

"No prob Haz!" He smiled before disapearing my sight.

-

Eleanor's P.O.V

I woke this morning by the sound of my phone vibrating on top of the table. I slowly stood up while squinting my eyes as it adjusted to the light.

"Hello?" I muttered not even looking at the Caller I.D

"Morning love. Did I wake you up?" The sound of Louis voice chirped on the other line.

"Sort of. But It's alright. Why'd you call?" I smiled while fixing my hair.

"Have you heard any from Hannah?" He asked.

"Yes. Yes I have. But before I spill any details, you have to tell my why Harry did that to her." I spoke.

Last night was the first time i've ever seen someone cry so much. I felt so bad for Hannah. She told us so much about her past and what she went through and I couldn't help but shed a tear or two.

When Dani and I chased after her last night at the Brits, I knew something terrible happened. When she told us that she saw Harry with Caroline, I was completely shocked. I knew Harry too well for him to stoop that low.