Trouble

Hello my lovely's! Please read the Author's note in the end, It's quite important! :)

Hope you guys enjoy!

 Caution: This chapter might cause some serious boredom... Just letting y'all know! XD

-

Harry's P.O.V

*Recap*

From: Paul

We have an emergency! You lads are in deep shit!

What the hell was that suppose to mean?

I slowly stood up making sure not to wake Hannah, and re-read the text message again. What could Paul possibly say?

To: Paul

Paul! It's midnight here for crying out loud. What could possibly be so important?!

From: Paul

You and the boys Skype me right when you wake up. This is important, and make sure not to leave the apartment or hotel your staying at until we discuss about this.

To: Paul

Fine, I'll call you in the morning.

-

"Harry? Wake up!" Someone's voice echoed throughout the whole room

I slowly fluttered my eyes open as it adjusted to the light. As soon and my vision cleared, Louis and Niall greeted me with a smile.

"What do you want?" My voice cracked.

"You and Hannah are the only one's asleep. We made breakfast" Louis chirped as him and Niall exited the room.

"Did they leave yet?" A soft voice spoke.

I turned my head to the right, finding Hannah snuggling with a pillow. Her long brown hair covering half of her face as she tried to go back to sleep.

"Wake up babe! There's breakfast downstairs" I softly spoke as I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and softly kissed her forehead.

"It's too early" She groaned.

"It's 11:30am" I chuckled.

She wrapped her arms around my torso making me stumble back down. She placed her head on top of my chest while I slung my hands around her waist and pulled her closer towards me.

A smile slowly danced it's way to my lips as I kissed the top of her head. It's so nice to wake up seeing Hannah by my side, it just makes my day a whole lot better.

"You two get your lazy asses outa bed and eat breakfast before Niall eats them all" Louis screamed from downstairs making Hannah giggle.

"I guess that's our queue" She smiled as she slowly sat up and got out of bed, with me following her.

"About time you two got up." Monica giggled as Hannah and I took our seat down the table.

While we were all eating, it felt like I was forgetting something. I stopped eating my toast and drank water as I tried to remember what I was suppose to do.