Regret

Harry's P.O.V

The show was amazing! The boys and I ended up winning an award and we felt like the happiest lads on earth.

“Hey, I’ll be right back. I just gotta use the bathroom” I said cause I really needed to pee.

As I headed towards one of the stalls, I heard footsteps following me from behind. I turned around to see Caroline.

"Hello Harry" She smirked as she stepped closer to me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked backing away.

"I wanted some time alone with you. You've received my texts right? I told you we'd meet tonight" She snickered.

"It was you. Why'd you send me that?" I asked quite rudely.

"I wanted to talk. I've missed you,” She said as she inched closer and closer.

"Caroline! Stop. I'm with somebody,” I shouted as I pushed her away.

"Oh, I know. Hannah is it?" She snickered.

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned.

"Harry, I want you back. I made a mistake letting you go" She sad stepping closer once again.

"Stop it! I can-" I said but was interrupted when she crashed her lips onto mine.

I tried pulling back but it was no use. She pushed me against the wall making me helpless.

I heard the door open and I immediately pushed Caroline off not even caring whether she got hurt or not. 

Hannah. She was right there. Her face looked terrified. Her eyes had hurt written all over it. Her beautiful face covered with tears as they rapidly streamed down her cheeks.

What have I done?

-

Hannah's P.O.V

I can't believe it. 

I pray to god that this was all just a dream. I blinked my eyes several times as new tears filled my vision once again. 

Why? Why? That was all I could ask.

"Hannah! Let me explain" Harry softly spoke as he inched closer.

I backed away making my back bump into Zayn. I looked at him, his eyes glued to Harry as he clenched his fists.

"Hannah please" Harry pleaded once again.

I couldn’t take this any longer. I ran. I ran away as fast as I could. I ignored the continues shouts calling me from behind as my heels clapped while making contact with the marbled ground.

"Hannah, What's going on?" Eleanor asked as the rest of the people on our able stood up.

I just shook my head as I ran out the back door of the stadium. 

Why? Why is this happening to me again? I thought for sure Harry was different. My brain fooled me once again believing that he was something. I can't do this anymore

-

Zayn's P.O.V