Are You Sure It's Gonna Work?

[Hope you guys enjoy! Had a lot of fun writing it :D]

-

Harry's P.O.V

*Recap*

"Well, I have this plan, but I'm gonna need your help since you've known her longer than the rest of us" I said.

"Okay, what do you have in mind?" Adela questioned.

I smirked.

"Well..."

I took a deep breath.

"This Friday I was thinking that, maybe I could take her out on a special date" I blushed.

"But, this Friday is when Monica and I will leave to head back in New York" Adela pointed out confused.

"I know" I smirked.

"What are you trying to say?" Monica questioned.

"I'm gonna need you both this Friday. Sooo, I've cancelled your flight and booked you guys a new one next week Friday, so you could stay here longer" I grinned.

I looked at the two, confused plastered in both of their faces.

"Well..." Liam chuckled.

"Fine" Monica spoke.

"What's your plan then?" Adela added.

"I was planning to take her to the beach" I grinned.

"Perfect! Hannah loves the beach" Monica cheered.

"But, not just any beach" Louis added while giving me a cheeky grin.

"Explain" Adela commanded.

"By the beach, I meant, the beach where we had our first date. Where I asked her to be my girlfriend" I blushed deeply.

"Awww!" Adela and Monica cooed in unison.

"Well, what do you need us to do?" Monica asked.

"I need you guys to help us prepare the decorations" Louis cheered.

"And," Liam added.

"On Friday, You will take Hannah to the beach. But she'll have no clue what's going to happen, so you guys just have to stall her and come up with an excuse" Zayn smiled.

"It's gonna be a big surprise." Niall added while clapping his hands.

"That's perfect" Adela shrieked.

"Wow, I'm impressed" Monica grinned.

"Thanks" I blushed.

"Hazz, show them what you bought Hannah earlier at the jewelry store" Louis nudged me while wiggling his eyebrows.

"LOUIS! shutup!" I hissed.

"Show us what?" Adela asked.

Ignoring what I just said, Louis said, "Curly here, bought the lovely Hannah a beautiful present"

"We wanna see" Monica pleaded.

I slowly fished the box that had been on my pocket while glaring at Louis who just grinned like an idiot. I took it out and waited for Monica and Adela's full attention.

"Well, open it. We haven't got all day here" Adela teased.

And with that, I slowly opened the box open. I watched the two's facial expression change.

"Woah" Monica gasped.

Adela's mouth was slowly parted as it dangled.

"It's beautiful" Adela added.