Chapter 17

A few days later they arrived in California. The guys had a few days off before the show. Everyone decided to check into a hotel for those fee days, instead of being crammed on the bus.

After checking in at the hotel, Corey and Vyla entered their room, throwing their bags on the floor. She laid on the bed, and he flopped on the couch.

"Hear that?" He asked.

"What?" She asked him.

"Exactly. It's quiet." He laughed.

She agreed. It was nice to have the quiet, and not share a bathroom with a bunch of guys. It felt like they were all on top of one another. But she also liked having them all around.

"What do you want to do tonight?" He asked her.

"Room service and a movie?" She asked not getting off the bed. She was exhausted, and her stomach was bothering her again.

"You ok?" He asked. She could hear him getting up to walk over to her.

"I'm exhausted. My stomach hurts again." She said, not moving her head off the pillow.

"You pregnant?" He asked seriously,

She laughed, "No. I have an IUD. I am not pregnant." She said shaking her head at him.

"You would tell me if you were right?" He asked.

"No. I would tell Jim first, to crush his dreams of him marrying me. Yes, I would tell you first Corey!" She exclaimed, making both of them laugh.

"Goddamn Vy," he said laughing. "I should of said if you were, you could tell me." He said shaking his head at her.

"I would hope I could." She said, smiling.

"I wouldn't mind if you were, you know." He said looking at her.

"I still need some time to find out who I am. And I like our time together. We haven't had that much time to ourselves either." She said, looking for his reaction.

"Are you upset?" She asked.

He chuckled and shook his head, and said, "No babe. I was more concerned you were pregnant and not saying anything to me about it."

"What the fuck happened to this conversation?" She smirked at him.

"Yeah, I don't know. New topic?" He asked smiling at her.

"Fuck yes! New topic." She said.

"I'm going to take a shower." She said, as she got up. He smiled at her as she walked to the bathroom.

He turned on the T.V., and flipped through the channels, only to be disappointed by more reality tv shows. Television was a fucking joke anymore. It all was shit.

He heard the water running, as he flipped through his phone, checking emails and text messages. He scanned the news for a few minutes.

It occurred to him, that the water shut off a while ago. Raising an eyebrow, he walked to the bathroom, and pushed the door open. He was greeted by the sight of the one thing he loved doing most with her besides sex. Taking a bath together.

She had her head on the back on the tub. He thought she might actually be sleeping. Stripping off his clothes, he got in with her.

"Took you long enough." She said, opening her eyes. She was almost asleep.

"You could have just invited me instead." He replied, moving behind her.

"There's no fun in that, and we both know it." She said leaning back into him. "I have missed this." She said, as he held her close.

"Me too." He said. "More than anything, I miss having time alone with you."

"I am pretty awesome." She said turning to him.

"Yeah, I mean, you're all right I guess." He said, rolling his eyes at her playfully.

"Asshole." She said smiling. She turned and leaned back into him.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked her.

"Sure." She replied. "What made you cry when you talked with Marilyn that day?" He asked her.

"If I tell you, are you going to be a dick?" She grinned, turning to look at him.

"No I won't be a dick." He laughed.

"Ok. But, you can't get mad about anything. You have to hear all of it first. Got it?" She said looking at him.

"Not sure I like where this is heading." He said seriously.

"Jesus. That is what I mean. Right there. Already on edge." She said giving him a knowing look.

"You're right, you're right." He said. "Ok. Tell me."

"When we went shopping, Marilyn kept throwing this tank top over the dressing room door at me telling me to try it on." She said explaining.

"I told him no, I don't wear tanks tops and threw it back. He said who cares try it on, and threw it back to me. Sid came up at this point, and told me to just try it on, it was a shirt." She said. She could tell he was going to get upset.

"You're doing it. Getting mad and you aren't listening to me." She said staring at him hard. "Unclench your jaw and fists or I stop." She said seriously.

He hadn't realized he was doing either one. He also didn't think her eyes had left his once, but he must of been wrong.

"Anyways, I had on a button up shirt that day, so I wrapped it around me, and no. No one saw my tits, ok?" She said as he smirked at her.

"I came out with it wrapped around me. And said I just can't wear those shirts. I said my back was fucked up. I turned around and moved the back of my shirt down, just a little I might add, so they understood why. I wasnt crying or upset in case you're worried about that." She said.

"Sid hugged me, said he was sorry. Marilyn told me not to hide it anymore. He said fuck what everyone thinks. He told me to embrace it." Corey grinned at her.

"So, the parking lot then?" He asked.

"He asked to talk to me, and he said he was really sorry for what had happened. I told him it was Ok. Because it was. They didn't know why. They weren't being mean. They just didn't know." She said to him.

"Marilyn told me that he didn't know what had happened, but said he also knew enough about life, and that he knew someone hurt me. He said it broke his heart that some one would do something like that. He said to wear my scars with pride, and to never be ashamed of them, or my past." She said tearing up.

"He said it was just my skin. It didn't change who I was. It just made me that much more of a beautiful person." She said wiping her eyes. "He told me that people who have a lot of scars, are fighters and survivors. He was being totally honest with me. He wasn't being weird, or, well Marilyn. He meant it."

His expression had softened. She had been right, he was mad at first. But she had just kicked Corey Taylor in the ass, and told him to shut up and listen. He couldn't remember another woman ever doing that, besides his grandmother.

"He told me that if anyone gave me shit about it, to call him, because he would stab them." She said making both of them laugh.

"He probably would to Vy." Corey said grinning.

"I wasn't ever going to show my back to anyone other than you. But, I also get tired of hiding it." She said turning back to lean into him. He wrapped her in a tight hug, and kissed her neck.

"You don't have to hide anything Vy." He said quietly. "And your right. I was going to get out of the tub and kick both of their asses for a few minutes there." He said.

She turned her head to look at him. "Why do you think I called you on it? I have seen that look before. I already knew." She said, kissing his shoulder.

"It was just really nice of him. It made me happy and tear up." She said.

"Well I feel like an even bigger dick now." Corey said making her laugh.

"That's why I corrected you that day. When you said you were being an asshole, and I told you there was a difference, you were being a dick." She said laughing.

"I think you had every right to call me a dick that day." He laughed as she nodded.

"What made you think of that?" She asked leaning forward to turn on the hot water for a minute.

"I never asked you about what was said. I think I was more relieved you didn't punch me in the face." He said laughing.

She giggled, shutting the water off. "Yeah, I can see how you would be relieved." She sighed, leaning into him.

"I'm so tired." She said, closing her eyes.

"Come on. Let's get out so you can sleep." He said as she nodded.

After she dried off, she wrapped a towel around her, and made her way to to lie down on the bed. She didn't bother with clothes. She pulled the covers down and laid down, not bothering to cover up.

Corey came out a few minutes later. He smiled at her. She was already asleep. He walked over and covered her up. He laid down next to her, holding her.

She stirred a little. "Corey?" She mumbled. "Its just me baby. Get some sleep." He said.

For months now, whenever he got in bed after her, she needed that little reassurance that he was there. He was always happy to reassure her.

Corey laid next to her, thinking back to the night they met. She was so standoffish to everyone. Now she wasn't. She was happy.

He smiled to himself thinking of the time they have spent together the last few months.

He never got tired of being with her. They had practically lived together since the night they met. Not once did he ever wish to be away from her. In other relationships, he couldn't wait to be away from them. But with Vyla it wasn't that way. He looked forward to waking up with her, and going to bed with her.

He loved her more than anyone he had a relationship with before. He wanted her from the moment they met.

He still worried that some part of her still felt like she had to leave. He knew if she ever did, it would destroy every part of him.

He held her close to him as he slipped into a deep sleep.

After a few days off, Jim and Vyla were walking around the venue, talking and laughing. They turned the corner, and Jim groaned, "What the fuck are those assholes doing here?" He said more to himself.

It was they guys from Insane Clown Posse. She smirked at Jim. He looked at her and said. "Just ignore them."

Vyla had every intention of doing so. She thought their music was shit, and never liked them anyways.

"Yo Jim!" The one who called himself Shaggy 2 Dope yelled out to them.

"That your bitch Jim?" The one who called himself Violent J.

Both Jim and Vyla froze. "What the fuck did you just call me?" Vyla said turning to him, moving in just a little closer to Violent J.

"Just wondering if you were Jim's lady is all." He replied, looking her up and down.

"That's not what you said. Pretty sure I just heard you call me a bitch." She said moving in closer to him.

"Vy, let's go. He's a fucking moron." Jim said.

"Couldn't agree more." She said backing away.

"So if you're not with Jim, you should come hang out with us." Shaggy said

"Yeah?" She said, glaring at him. "Got some roofies in your creepy van out back too? I think I'll pass." She said making Jim laugh.

"That's too bad girl. Tragic really." Violent J said, leering at her.

She smiled, "Not nearly as tragic as your shitty music." She said, turning to walk away. Jim was laughing his ass off.

She felt someone grab her ass, causing her to whip around to see Violent J. She didn't even think about it. She swung back and punched him in his face, making his head snap back, and his nose bleed.

"Damn!" Yelled Shaggy and Jim, both of them had their eyes wide in disbelief.

"Who's the bitch now motherfucker!" She yelled, going in to swing on him again. Jim grabbed her arm, and out of nowhere, Corey was there, grabbing her by the waist, pulling her back.

"Vy!" Corey yelled, trying to restrain her as she struggled against him.

She stopped struggling, and he eased his grip. She lunged towards Violent J again. Corey quickly grabbed her before she could make contact with his face again.

"I outta sue your ass!" Violent J yelled at her, holding his nose.

"Go ahead! Tell everyone you just got your ass kicked by a female, you dumb shit!" She yelled at him. She heard laughter around her, but she was too focused on kicking this guys ass to notice who it was.

Corey grabbed her, walking her backwards down the hallway.

"Calm down Vy. What's going on?" He said smirking, clearly amused with all of it, as they were further away from everyone.

"That fucker grabbed my ass, right after he called me a bitch!" She yelled, still ready to fight. Her face was a deep red, her chest heaving almost.

Corey's head snapped back to her. His eyes were a deep blue, and he looked like he was ready to kill someone. "What did you say?" He asked in an almost deadly calm voice.

Vyla just looked at him. She didn't have to say anything to him. He knew he heard correctly.

"MOTHERFUCKER!!!" He yelled, turning away, walking back towards where they were.

Vyla looked down the hallway and saw that Chris and Mick had shown up. They were trying to block one very pissed off Corey from getting near Violent J.

Corey darted past them, grabbing Violent J by the throat, slamming him into the wall.

"You need to fucking leave. If you ever touch her again, I will fucking kill you. I better never see you again." He said, in his deadly calm voice again. He let go of his throat and walked back to Vyla.

"You ok?" He asked concerned to Vyla.

"I'm fine." She said through her teeth. "You should of let me fucking hit him again." She said, sounding annoyed.

Shaking his head at her, he grabbed her hand leading her outside. She sat down on a bench, crossing her arms. He sat down next to her. He turned his head looking at her and laughed.

"Are you laughing at me?" She asked, getting angry again.

"Kinda. Do you know how long I have wanted to do that?" He asked smirking at her.

"Sorry. I just snapped. He fucking touched me." She said sounding disgusted. "I shouldn't of done that. I'm sorry." She said.

He just laughed. "I'm not mad. I'm fucking impressed actually. Nice right hook too." He said, as he grabbed her hand.

She winced, and looked down at her hand. A bruise was forming on her knuckles, and she saw blood on it from punching him.

"Did you cut yourself? You're bleeding." He said inspecting her hand.

"It's not mine." She said pulling her hand back. He shook his head amused.

"I'm sorry Corey. I just lost it. I wasn't going to have some fuck head put his hands on me. Not after everything I've been through." She said looking down.

"Vy, I'm not mad. It was awesome." He said laughing. "I wouldn't expect you to sit and take that from anyone. I'm glad you did it."

"I need to wash the blood off of me before I get some fucked up disease from that piece of shit." She said standing up. He was still laughing.

"Might need to change your shirt." He said looking at her. She had blood splatter on it. Not alot, just enough to notice.

"You should of let me hit him again if he was going to ruin my shirt." She said, looking down at her shirt. It was one of her newer shirts that Marilyn talked her into buying. It was a tighter fit pink v neck shirt that said 'Fuck Off' on it.

Corey laughed at her as they walked back to the bus.

"Where were you? I didn't see you until you were in front of me." She asked looking at him.

"I had just turned down the hallway. I saw you knock him on his ass. 'Who's the bitch now'," he laughed, "Not sure which was my favorite part: you punching him, or you yelling that at him." He smiling hard now.

"I figured I should probably step in after that." He said. He was almost elated buy the time they got back to the bus.

As they approached the bus, they heard the guys laughing and yelling loudly. It sounded like they were having a party almost.

Corey and Vyla turned and looked at each other curiously before they entered the bus. When they got up the stairs, it was just the guys. They were all watching a video on Jay's phone.

"What are you guys watching?" Corey asked puzzled.

They guys took notice that Corey and Vyla were back now, and started clapping. "What the fuck are you guys clapping for?" Corey asked.

"Fucking Vyla kicking Violent J's ass!" Sid yelled excitedly.

Vyla rolled her eyes laughing, as Jay walked up. "I got it all on camera. Check it out." He said handing Corey his phone.

Corey replayed and watched the video as Vyla stood next to him, watching it as well. One thing she didn't realize before was when Corey pulled her away, she had shoved him, and she shoved him rather hard.

"Roofies in a van?" He looked at her laughing, "Really Vy?" He was laughing so hard he could hardly talk.

"You saw how he was eyeing me up." She said, looking amused.

"About as tragic as your music. Fuck! I love you Vy." He laughed kissing her cheek.

"I personally love how shocked Jim looked. It was priceless." She said smiling at Jim.

Jim crossed over to Vyla, and pulled her into a hug. "Sorry." He said to her.

She stepped back and looked at him confused. "For what?" She asked him.

"That we didn't get the chance to get married when were in Vegas." He laughed pulling her back for a hug. She laughed at him.

"I'm right here Jim." Corey said.

"Right, my bad." He laughed moving away from Vyla.

Vyla walked past all the guys to go grab a new shirt. When she was out of view, they all started laughing again.

"That was the best fucking thing I have ever had the privilege of witnessing." Jim said.

Vyla walked back in, having changed her shirt. "And where the fuck were you Jay? I never even saw you." She said to Jay.

"I was walking not that far behind you and Jim. As soon as I saw them, I knew something was going to happen." Jay smiled.

"Yeah, better stop and get it on video when Vyla snaps and loses her shit huh? Thanks for having my back you dick." She said laughing, as everyone else started laughing again.

Shaking her head, she looked at Corey and said, "I'll be outside." And walked off the bus.

"Jay, don't go sending that shit out to people ok? No posting it on websites either. Got it?" He asked looking at Jay seriously.

"Man, I won't do that. I know the shit she's dealing with." Jay said.

"Everyone else, no sending it or posting it ok? Just for a while at least. Ok?" He said, looking at everyone as they nodded in agreement.

"We won't Corey. We wouldn't do that to her." Mick said.

Corey nodded and walked off the bus, realizing he had let her walk off without someone with her. He didn't see her when he got off the bus. He felt panic starting to rise within him. He walked around the side of the bus, and breathed a sigh of relief. She was sitting on a picnic table, with her back to him, staring off into space.

"Vy? You ok?" Corey asked as her approached her. She jumped at his voice and whipped around to see him. He hated it when he startled her. "Just me." He said walking closer to her.

"Did I scare you?" He said sitting next to her.

"Yeah. I didn't hear you" she said, looking at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked her, worried. Her demeanor had changed in the few minutes they were apart.

She shook her head. "Nothing." She said, looking away.

"It's something." He said, trying to get her to look at him. "Babe, what's bothering you." He said gently, so she wouldn't shut him out.

She rubbed her temples and said, "You have a show tonight. Let's deal with it after, ok?" She asked looking at him finally.

He shook his head at her, "No. It's not ok. Just talk to me." He said getting nervous.

Sighing, she picked up her phone next to her, and handed it to him. She looked away, as he opened her messages.

It was from the same number that they had been from in the past. The same number that hadn't sent a message in months. The same number that made her scared. The message simply read 'I am closer than you think.'

"Fuck!" He said loudly. He was so fucking sick of this asshole. He wanted it all to end. He just wanted to be with her, and this shit bag would come and fuck it up every single time.

He was angry. She was doing so much better. She was honestly happy. Now he was going to ruin everything she and him had worked so hard to create together.

"Vyla, look at me." He said, pulling her to turn to him. She looked at him. It was almost like the day they met. She looked terrified again.

"It's going to be ok. Understand? You're with me. I'm not letting him near you, ok?" He knew he wasn't convincing her.

"Corey, I'm scared." She said.

He knew she was. She had never admitted to being scared when Mason had taunted her before.

He hugged her close to him. She laid her head on his chest, wrapping her arms around him. "I know, baby." He said quietly.

"You have to go get ready, ok?" She said.

He knew he did, but he wasn't leaving her by herself. "Come on. I need to talk to Sid." He said pulling he up from the table.

They walked back to the bus, to meet up with the guys. Once they were both on the bus, Corey motioned to Sid to speak in private.

Vyla watched the two of them from a distance. They were nodding occasionally, as they spoke. As Corey walked away, Sid was on his phone. She eyed Corey up as he grabbed her hand walking them off the bus.

"Everything ok with you and Sid?" She asked him.

"Yeah. It's fine." He said, checking a message on his phone.

He looked up, and he looked relieved almost. He smiled at her. "You won't be alone tonight." He said grinning.

"What does that mean exactly?" She asked, as her suspicion grew.

"You said you were a fan of Korn, right?" He chuckled.

"What is it with you leaving me with your weird friends?" She said making him laugh.

"Jon is a little different, but he's a nice guy. I promise." He said.

"As long as it's not those two ass clowns from earlier." She grinned.

"Fuck no!" He laughed.

They were in Corey's dressing room about a half hour later. She was helping him put on his black face paint.

"What did you do before I came along?" She asked, applying more to his face .

"I did it myself. But it's better when you do it." He grinned at her.

"Uh huh." She smiled. "I would ask you to help me with my make up, but I don't think I would like the end result. I don't mind putting on your make up." She said, smiling at him.

"Face paint babe. Face paint." He said looking at her.

"Is that what they call make up for guys? Face paint?" She giggled, knowing she was getting a rise out of him.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Keep it up." He said playfully.

"Yeah? Do they have more than just black make up for guys? You should try pink make up. Its pretty." She laughed, as she backed up as he stood, closing in on her.

"Face paint." He repeated, as he moved to back her up into the counter.

"Did you just say make up for guys in boy bands?" She giggled.

His eyes went wide, "Boy band?" He said pulling her into him, kissing her mouth, smearing black face paint over her mouth and chin.

She was laughing hard, as he kept smearing face paint on her face. He pulled back laughing at her. She grabbed the back of his head pulling him in for a long, passionate kiss.

"God I want you right now." He said as they pulled apart. She grinned and turned her back to him to start wiping her face off with a wash cloth.

"You have to get ready." She said.

"How fast do you think we can be?" He grinned, moving his hand down to grab her ass.

"Not that fast. Besides, you are tired afterwards." She said turning around to face him, smiling knowingly.

There was a knock at the door, meaning it was the security guys, and it was almost time for him to go on stage.

He groaned, moving to answer the door. It wasn't just the security guys, it was also the guys from Korn.

Vyla couldn't help but chuckle. Only Corey would feel the need to have this many people sit with her.

After greeting everyone, they all turned to her, except the 2 security gaurds. She raised an eyebrow at Corey.

"Babe, this is Jonathan, Munky, and Ray. Guys, this is my girlfriend, Vyla." He said.
"Where's Head and Fieldy?" Corey asked them.

"They're working on some stuff in the studio right now. They may be by later." Jonathan said.

Corey got the knock that it was almost time to go on. He walked over giving her a quick peck, and started walking to the door. He stopped and turned around. "Babe? You can't punch these guys in the face,ok? They're friends of mine." He laughed.

"Asshole." She said making them both laugh. Corey walked out, closing the door behind him.

Vyla sat down, as the other guys sat down and stared at her as they got comfortable in their chairs.

"Problem?" She asked looking at each one of them.

Munky laughed, "Nope. Sid said not to piss you off. You don't seem that scary." He said, making the guys chuckle.

She grinned and rolled her eyes. "I think he is referring to this." She laughed, as she pulled the video up on her phone that Jay sent to her. She handed it to Jonathan so he could watch.

The three of them took turns watching the video. They all laughed and commented on how well she hit Violent J.

"That was fucking awesome!" Ray exclaimed, handing her phone back to her.

She laughed. "I was pissed Corey wouldn't let me hit him again. The fucker ruined my new shirt." She said.

"What an asshole." Jonathan laughed.

"Right? He at least didn't have to get fucking blood on me." She smiled.

Munky left to grab a beer with Ray, leaving her and Jonathan alone with the security guys.

"So, Sid said you needed someone to hang out with back here. How come your not at the side stage?" He asked her.

"Large crowds equals panic attacks." She said, watching the tv that was showing the concert.

He nodded. "Sorry. I shouldn't have asked." He said politely.

She smiled at him, "No need to be sorry. You didn't know." She said.

"I hear you and Marilyn are friends." He laughed.

"Yeah, I guess we are. He made me go shopping with him and buy new clothes." She laughed.

"Clothes for him?" Jonathan asked.

"Nope. Clothes for me. He actually has really good taste. I was surprised." She said.

"No fucking way!" He laughed.

Munky and Ray had come back in, each with a beer in hand.

"Anyone want to play poker?" Munky asked.

"Only if you're ok with losing." Vyla smiled.

"Hell no! Let's see how well you play." Munky said grinning.

"Sure. Let's see how well you like losing." She grinned back at him.

A few hours later, Corey came back to find Munky and Vyla betting against one another in a serious hand of poker.

"You gonna bet or call over there Sport-O?" She said eyeing Munky up.

"Really Ice Queen?" He said back to her.

"Come on Sport-O." She grinned, egging him on.

"Fine. All in." He said, throwing the rest of his money in.

"Me too. You're sweating worse than whore in church on a Sunday. Nervous?" She grinned.

He smirked at her, and revealed his hand, showing three kings.

"Nope. I'm fine. Whatcha got Ice Queen?" He asked.

"Just these four bitches." She smiled showing four queens.

They all laughed, as she picked up her winnings.

"Should she have punched you guys in the face instead?" Corey asked laughing.

"Might of hurt less." Jonathan laughed.

Ray hugged Vyla. "It was great meeting you." She nodded. "You too. We can work on your poker skills next time." He laughed and nodded.

"I have to take Munky out for a beer, and let him get over losing." Jonathan said hugging her.

"He might need more than one." She grinned.

"I am making him buy the rest of the night. You're alright Ice Queen." Munky said giving her a hug.

"Not so bad yourself Sport-O." She replied.

They made their way over to Corey, saying their goodbyes, and walking out with security.

"Well that went well, I see. Did you leave them with any money babe?" Corey asked, as he started taking off his jumpsuit.

"Don't think so." She smiled.

He was washing his face in the sink, removing all of the paint. He was still sweating from performing, wearing only his boxers.

Finished with washing his face, he walked over to her. He looked tired, but happy. He always was after he sang.

"Hey." She said grinning.

"Hey." He said, moving to close the gap between them. "Sorry, I need a shower."

"Uh huh." She said agreeing with him.

She grabbed his hand, walking with him to the showers. She sat down on the bench as he turned on the water. He stepped in, closing the curtain behind him.

"Why are you so quiet?" He asked from the shower.

She didn't respond. He had soap around his eyes, trying to rinse it off, when the curtain flew open and she stepped in beside him.

"I'm not." She laughed, as he turned to look at her.

"Trying to scare the hell out of me now?" He grinned, pulling her into him.

"No. Did you want me to?" She teased.

"Defiantly not." He said, moving them under the water.

She placed her arms around his neck, burying her face in his chest.

He pulled her in closer to him, sensing something was wrong. They stood under the water not moving. "Vy, It's ok." He whispered.

He felt her breathing become heavy, as she started to cry. "It's not ok Corey."

He wasn't sure what to say, so he stayed quiet, and held on to her. He had a feeling she was right. He had started to feel that way the other day, before the text message. He didn't know what it was though.

Maybe things weren't ok. Maybe Mason was closer than all of them thought.

They walked back to the bus late that night, holding hands, not saying anything to each other. She was deep in her own thoughts, and he knew this.

The entered the bus, and found Sid sitting alone in the dark. Corey turned on a light, as Sid blinked to adjust his eyes to the brightness.

"Sid? Why are you sitting in the dark?" Corey asked.

"I have been waiting for you guys to come back." He said not looking at them.

"Well here we are." Corey said sarcastically.

"I need to talk to you Corey. Outside." He said getting up and brushing past them.

"Whats going on with Sid?" Vyla asked worried.

Corey shook his head. "I'll be back in a few minutes." He said walking off the bus to find Sid.

Outside, Corey approached Sid. "What's up man. You're being wierd." Corey said.

"Did you ever get a good look at what Mason looked like that night?" Sid asked.

"No. Why?" Corey suddenly felt a wave of dread wash over him.

"I think he's here Corey." Sid said, looking worried.