Prelude

Have you ever felt like you were falling and flying at the same time?

Its not a great feeling knowing you could either be quickly falling to your death or floating into the emptiness of space.

The fear gathers as you think you are growing closer to the earth, but also relieving thinking you may be free from the bounds of the ground.

I feel like that all the time now. I'm constantly surrounded by darkness but I feel the air rushing around me.

I have no idea how long I've been here or where here exactly is. But when your alone for too long you lose your grip on reality and who you are.

I don't know how long it takes for that to happen but I can tell you the only thing I can remember is my name. Chia-jung, and that my friends called me Jung, at least I think they did. Maybe I just like that nickname.

Well for the longest time I was in the dark when there was a sudden light that bloomed and burned my eyes forcing me to close them.

When I opened my eyes again I was standing outside in what appeared to be a orb of ice close to me but something felt wrong about it.

"Hello?" I asked in hopes of someone hearing me.

Suddenly as if it was a response there was a strong gust of wind that blew snow in my face and sent chills through my body.

I began to hug myself to keep warm when I started to hear a lot of commotion coming from the far distance.

"Maybe there are people. Maybe they will help." I began to shuffle my way through the snow and to the sound in the distance. Leaving the orb behind.