55 • Bestfriends

edit: the first chapters are cringy because these were my past writings so of course it has some cringy scenes but I SWEAR it gets better every oneshot ❤️ hope you stay and read through every one and not be biased to just read the oneshots for specific members ! give each member equal love, happy reading~

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Both you and Joochan rush toward the photo booth where you get to wear silly clothing and stuff. You two put on your best smiles sharing the picture and grinned when you saw the photos.

"Look at this, Y/N! You look like an alien," Joochan insults you as he laughs, and you just look at him in admiration without him knowing. When he checks to look at your reaction, you immediately scowl at him.

Both of your families are on a trip, since you two were very close. Joochan is your best friend from the beginning, starting from when your family moved next to their house, and you two have been close ever since. Ever since you two had fun at play dates when you were kids, your parents grew closer with each other and after that both families hang out whenever you had time.

Joochan and you grew up together, and no one could ever separate you two. It was like you were always glued together. The both of you were inseparable, always going to where the other was. No one could ever match the closeness level you two had.

"Yah! Don't steal my sister away from me!" Bomin huffs in annoyance, stomping. He's just a year younger than you but he's acting like this. Anyways, you still like your brother like that. Although he needs to lessen it a bit.

You shake your head and reply, "I'm not going to be away from you, Joochan and I are just having a little bit of fun."

"Having a little bit of fun, huh," he crosses his arms.

You hear a guitar playing in the distance so you walk towards it to find out where it is coming from. And as usual, Joochan is following you from behind.

You see a boy around your age sweetly playing a guitar and singing a love song in front of a girl, who's clearly about to cry from happiness. People crowd around them, and I see someone giving the girl a boquet of flowers. Probably that person was asked by the guy to do that, just as how he planned all of this.

Everyone sways to the music, and they were swayed by the guy's actions also. He takes the girl's hand and they dance.

After the fun, he finally confesses to her and after her firm 'yes' everyone claps and the two shares their sweet kiss together. Everybody cheers for the new couple, you included. It is so romantic that you wish that someone would also do that to you in the future.

You look at Joochan who's beside you. He's just looking at the pair with no emotion pasted on his face. You're so sure many thoughts are running through his mind. What is he thinking?

Sometimes you wish that you could read his mind. You are really curious as to what thoughts are circulating inside his head. Am I obvious that I like him? Does he even know it? Does he like me back?

Am I just a 'best friend'?

"Look at them being so sweet," You comment as you shrug off your thoughts, imagining that you are the girl and your best friend is the guy.