89 • Minnie

People were demanding a Bomin ff so here is one! Alzo, I'll probably make a part 2 of this huehue if not a part 2 then maybe a stand alone book bc god this is too cute grrr

Early update bc i love u guys lol

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"I'm bored," Juyeon complained as she plopped down on your bed, staring at the ceiling. Hailey tried to copy her but you stopped her before she could even try to.

"Let's do something fun," Seung Hee stood up from the window seat and moved to your bed, so that all four of you were on the bed.

"Minsoo, stop texting," Juyeon slapped Minsu's hands so she would stop.

"Well my boyfriend just texted me, what would he think if I didn't reply?"

"Could you just forget your phone and boyfriend for one night?" You asked, confiscating the device she's holding. "We're hanging out. We haven't had a girl's night for like a long time.Let's forget boys for a minute."

Seung Hee instantly brightened up as an idea popped into her head. "Guys, what if we do prank calls?"

Minsoo stole the phone from your grasp, glad that she could hold her phone again. "So we're going to use our phones, then?"

Juyeon got up almost immediately from her lying position. "That sounds fun! Finally, we have something to do."

There was something about prank calling that made you all giddy and excited, but at the back of your head, your conscience was saying that this was a bad idea. Nevertheless, you never even listen to what it says so you smiled at them, bobbing your head up and down.

"We should each get a turn in calling randomly," Juyeon suggested and everybody agreed.

"Minsoo should go first," Seung Hee encouraged and Hailey did as she said.

She quickly dialed a random number and put the phone on loud speaker.

"Hello?" You laughed when she did a funny accent, trying her best to make her sound like a man.

"I told you to stop calling me! Aish!" The random person shouted, making all of you surprised and instantly ended the call. Juyeon almost shrieked, if you hadn't covered her mouth.

You all looked at Hailey curiously, wanting to ask the same question to her. It seemed that she understood and held her hands up. "I swear, that was my first time calling that number."

You shrugged. "Who's next?"

"You," Juyeon pointed to your direction. You sighed and dialed a random number.

It rang for a longer time than you thought, and then finally, you heard a rich and solid Korean accent on the other side of the line, his low voice enthralling you.

"Um, hello?" He said with a pant. It seemed like he was exhausted from something, something you didn't know. His deep breaths were evident, and my friends were getting dirty thoughts from it.

"Well, that's hot," Seung Hee whispered, Juyeon chuckling after.

"Um...are we interrupting something?" Minsoo asked you, her voice soft enough for the stranger not to hear.

"Hello? Who is this?" The guy asked again, and you zoned out for a moment thinking of what to say.

"I...uh..." You stammered.

"Say something....!" Juyeon half-whispered half-shouted.

You broke a sweat. You were stunned by how his voice was so breathtaking and captivating.