11 & 20 • Sick

YAAYYY I've already done a oneshot for each member I'm--- ;)))

Also thanks for 1.5k reads you make me cry so much thank you

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"Daeyeol oppa," you call into the phone as you cough. "Can you please pick me up at school? I'm currently in the school's clinic, and the nurse told me I could go home now."

You hear a sigh as your brother mutters, "Fine, fine, I'll be there in ten minutes."

You chuckle. "Hehehe~ love you oppa."

He snickers into the phone. "Yeah, I know."

Your phone beeps, signalling the end of the call.

"He didn't even bother saying it back. Such a great brother," You whisper to no one in particular as you take in a deep breath and sigh.

The doors to the school's clinic open and out comes Jaeseok. He waves at your direction and comes over to your bed.

"Hey, Y/N, how are you feeling now?" He asks, and your heart flutters at his concern.

"I'm feeling better," You answer.

"Now that I'm here?"

"No," you shake your head, but inside you were nodding. "Now that my brother's going to come and get me."

Jaeseok chuckles. "I thought you were going to agree to what I said."

You stick your tongue at him. "Not in a million years, you narcissistic asshole."

"I'm still thinking about the differences between you and Daeyeol hyung." he shakes his head. "You two are very alike, you two have the same attitude, but you're more wild with your words, and more fun to be with."

You flip your hair. "Not to brag, but both of us also has killer looks." He looks at you in fake distaste and you slap his arm. You point to your face. "You see this? Can you see this masterpiece? This, is perfection. This is gonna be the next face of Korea, the face of the most beautiful visual you can ever find in any girl group when I become an idol."

"See? This is something Daeyeol hyung would say," he laughs out loud.

"No, it's something like you would say, you're more conceited than he is." You grin at him. "No one can beat my brother, though. He's the king of bluffing."

"Can't agree more to that," Jaeseok chuckles, "I think he's worse than Jangjun."

You laugh. "Thanks for bringing me here a while ago, Jaeseok. I'm really glad."

"I just pitied your lying body after running one lap. This is why you should exercise. Look at what it has done to your body. And you didn't even inform me or our prof that you had a fever," he comments, reminiscing what happened a while ago. "You really should eat more, Y/N. You're a walking stick."

"A beautiful walking stick," you clarify and you both laugh.

Jaeseok places the back of his hand on your forehead to check your temperature. "Has your fever died down?"

You nod. "A little bit, yeah."

The doors to the clinic open and your brother comes in, looking for you. When he saw Jaeseok, he went to his direction because he knows you're there.

"You're causing me trouble, Y/N," is the first thing that came out of your brother's mouth as soon as he came to your bed. "I pleaded to my manager to excuse me for a while to fetch you. Turns out he made me leave for the whole day to tend to you."