55 • Letters (Pt. 1)

•| requested |•

BESHY joochams here it is lmaooo I gave your request a twist hehehe it really took me long because I actually dont know what to do with your request but then I had this idea soo yay i updated! I hope you love this (please ㅠㅠ)

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"Haemin," my dormmate knocks on my room, her voice muffled because of the door.

Because of her, I had a miss and I curse out loud. I pause the game, currently in the middle of playing Superstar BTS on my phone. It would have been a waste if I continued playing whilst listening to my noisy and disturbing dormmate because I am sure as hell that I would lose if I did continue. After a frustrated sigh, I shout, "What?"

"Another letter came!"

At first, I was disinterested, especially because she just ruined my combo. But after she said about a certain something, my eyes instantly light up, I jolt up from my position and quickly race towards the door.

"Where?" I ask after I exit my room, leaving my phone on the bed.

"It's just there, on the table," she instructs as she waltz towards her room.

I near the table, and there I see the familiar white envelope I always see after a month. But there is something else beside the envelope that piques my attention, so I walk faster to know what it was.

I pick up what seems to be a ticket. "Why did he send a concert ticket?" Underneath the ticket is another familiar paper. "...Backstage pass? Huh?"

The envelope, ticket and backstage pass are all on a wrapped box that seems to be part of the things Picasso sent. I hold the box and shake it to know what's inside (well this doesn't actually help, but it adds to the excitement on what it is).

I ignore these stuff and smile as I gaze at the familiar white envelope sitting atop the table. Immediately, I grab it, along with the ticket, pass, and gift and go to my room.

I sigh first, reminiscing the past times that I got letters from this guy from another country. It was quite a long story actually, and it started with a high school project.

Our teacher entered the classroom with a smile on her face. "Good afternoon, class."

"Good afternoon, ma'am," we all responded, but some didn't, because they were confused as to what the teacher was holding---the only thing she was holding.

A letter.

The teacher noticed the confusion on their faces that she gave a quick smile and said, "I know you are all curious. For this session, and for the next meetings we will have, we're going to write letters."

One student raised their hand and asked, "To whom would we give it to?"

"To another class. In another school. From another country."

Murmurs spread across the room, questioning how that would work.

Another one raised their hand. "What country?"

"Korea," the teacher smirked as the class panicked and asked too many questions all at once.

"How the hell are we even going to communicate? I think they're not that good in English, neither are we in Korean..." Someone spoke up in behalf of the class.