55 • Music Classes

THIS IS THE SHORTEST ONE OUT OF ALL THE OTHERS but it's still better than nothing ;)

i haven't done all the members but i thought that i needed to post another one, and the drabble that was done out of all my drafts was this one so i had too ehe

also, thanks for all your support, im so glad people are reading this shitty excuse of a drabble book XD enjoy reading!

  ●•●•●•●•●•●•● 

A knock on the door stops everyone from playing their own instruments as the teacher attends to whatever it is on the other side of the door.

"Class, I'll go outside to attend something first, please don't go outside while I'm out." He leaves the class without another word and curious murmurs errupts inside.

"Just go back to whatever you were doing," Joochan orders and surprisingly everyone did follow. Including you.

You are attending music classes in summer because you know you'll rot inside your house during vacation period. Your parents decided to enroll you into a music class where you get to learn how to play instruments.

You picked on learning the guitar. Your relatives were quite good at it so you decided to give it a shot. It looked like it wasn't that hard. Although, now that you're playing it, it's more complicated than it seems. Even if the acoustic guitar is somehow the easiest instrument to learn.

Your eagerness to play drives you to always attend that class.

Another reason is that you have a crush on a guy in that same class.

Joochan.

He is two years older than you and is a pro in music: may it be playing the piano, violin, guitar, he can even sing and dance. He is one talented person, not to mention, he is also very kind and hospitable. You didn't know about his academic life, but you guess he is excelling in that factor too. Not too mention he has pretty killer looks too.

Currently you are on the guitar trying out another song which involved complicated chords and a hard plucking pattern.

"Aish!" You exclaim. "How do people even do this..." You mutter as you try once again. But you fail for the nth time.

You look around for the teacher to ask for help but he is taking a lot of time attending to something. You heave out a sigh.

Immediately you feel warmth surround you. One hand goes to the frets and the other holding your hand for strumming.

You turn your head slightly to the right only to stare at Joochan's face.

Did I already mention that he's so handsome? You wonder.

"For you to get it correctly," he starts, "you must know what fingers to use in each chord. I was looking at you and you were doing it wrongly," he tells you in a soft tone. He corrects the placement of each finger for the first chord. "Then pluck it like this."

He demonstrates the plucking pattern like it was the easiest thing to do on the planet. You aren't even looking at how he does it, you are looking at him as he plucks the strings, creating a magnificent sound that wafts inside the room. He does it with so much ease that you had to request for him to repeat it since you were really distracted.

"Do you get it now?" He asks, and you nod your head as you redo what he did to confirm.

And it was like that for a few minutes. Joochan teaching you the whole song, even singing some of the lyrics. You were mesmerized that you were that close to him.

The whole time, your face is so red that you look like a tomato.

After teaching you, you try out the whole song and gets satisfied when it wasn't as difficult as before. You are playing it correctly now, but it isn't as great as Joochan's playing but it is still kind of good.

"Thank you for teaching me," You say shyly.

"It was nothing. I saw you struggling, I wanted to help." Joochan sends a smile your way and you couldn't help but reply back with a grin, making his smile wider.

"The teacher's gone for a while now, though," you comment as you still notice that the teacher still wasn't inside the room.

"If this would happen again, I wouldn't mind the teacher leaving for hours."

    ●•●•●•●•●•●•●

TOLD YOU IT WAS SHORT im so sorry ): but at least i updated kekeke