7 • Eye Contact

I rarely update this book anymore so here's a reaallyyyy late update ~

Also its been almost 2 weeks now and guess what

*whispers* im a jaehyun stan now

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

His eyes never failed to make your heart flutter each time you make eye contact.

"So, they ended up having sex that night," your friend paused when she noticed you weren't paying attention. "Y/N, are you even listening?" Eunbi waved her hands infront of your eyes but your eyes could only focus on that one boy across the other corridor, that one guy who was talking to his friends and laughing, that one guy who felt someone was looking at him and looked at your direction.

This has happened many times already.

You thought you were only hallucinating at first, that he looked at you, but after countless of times it happened you finally concluded that he really did.

And you couldn't help but stare back.

Something in his gaze was truly alluring that you can't seem to stop to stare back. It was as if he was memorizing the details of your face even from afar, as if he was staring deep into your soul, as if he doesn't want to stop looking at you.

It's as if he wanted to talk to you.

And you felt the same.

But after three years of being in the same high school, you still weren't able to speak to him, nor get his name. The only information you knew about him was that he was a grade above you, due to the slightly different colored tie than yours in his uniform. And, that he's pretty handsome with a knack for dancing. He's also doing great in his classes as you can see him going up the stage every recognition to get his own medal.

As much as you wanted to take initiative to talk to him, you couldn't.

Not just because you're too shy to do it, but because there are more other girls who liked him.

You weren't the only one who had interest in him.

"Are you actually staring at Tag?" Eunbi crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, a knowing smile on her face.

Tag. You only knew him as Tag. You quite weren't sure if it was his name or just a nickname the other students gave to him.

"Probably?" You shrugged and looked back at Tag again, still surprised that he was still looking at you.

"Girl, let me break it to you that he doesn't talk to girls and that he's a grade level above you? You don't have a chance."

"So what?" The littlest of smiles appeared on your lips. "I'm already contented just by looking at him." Your shoulders sagged a bit, and you let out a sigh.

"But that sigh says everything," Eunbi pointed out, a suspicious smile on her face. "I really can't help you, I just know that if you really want him, don't take initiative. He usually hates those persons who leech on him to seek for his attention."

"How do you know that?"

"I see everything." She winked at you and you were confused.

Rolling your eyes at your friend, your eyes again landed on the pair of mesmerizing chocolate orbs across you.

Surprisingly, he grinned at you.

You were taken aback, your heart doing backflips and your cheeks taking in a pinkish color. Tag just smiled at you. Your heart reacted without a thought, thudding speedily as if it wanted to break out of your ribcage, which would really be painful and bloody if it really did happen.