7 • Gift Giving

I DONT KNOW HOW I CAN SHOW MY LOVE TO YOU GUYS HUHU

Thanks for the 700 reads !! 사랑해요 여러분! 정말 감사합니다아아앙 ㅠㅠ

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Today marks our class' christmas party, in which the whole class gathers together to celebrate the spirit of loving and giving.

And also to know who got their names in the gift giving.

I had a hard time picking the right present for the person I got.

It was none other than Y/N.

I constantly asked your friends on what you wanted as a gift but they insisted that you won't say anything since you didn't want to expect what gift you would get. It frustrated me a lot.

I didn't even expect that I would get your name. When I opened the paper, I didn't know if I should feel ecstatic or troubled. The first thought that came into my mind was 'yes, I got Y/N!' but then as I thought about it more, I began to curse a lot inside my mind, thinking as to what I would give you. Of course I would put a lot of thought into my present, but I think I've overthought too much that I couldn't even think of one gift that could be perfect for you.

I've already fantasized what would happen at the party, after I give my gift to you. You would be grinning so hard that your cheeks would puff and your eyes would crinkle, you would hug me so tight that I wouldn't be able to breathe, and you would be really thankful for the gift. I imagined the class to be errupting in cheers, clapping and being happy. But those were just mere fantasies that would never come true.

I tried to find a gift that would make you feel happy, that would make you remember me everytime you would look at it. I searched for a present that would resemble you, since you said to your friends who told me that you wanted a gift that somehow resembled you.

I remember frantically searching store after store, mall after mall, of a present that you would appreciate. Seungmin's suggestions for your gift were just so mainstream, like stuff toys and chocolates, so I turned down his suggestions. Your friends insisted on buying clothes for you, since you really liked fashion. Again, I disagreed, thinking that it was too common and that it wouldn't be that much of a well thought gift.