82 • Will You Be Mine

A REALLY EARLY UPDATE YALL IZZ BC

*breathes in*

WE'RE FUCKING CALLED GOLDENNESS NOW

IT'S OFFICIAL YALL OMG

*jangjun is sulking in the corner bc soul child didnt make it through lol same (he hasn't posted his selca yet on twt, well as of now lmfao)

And bc jangjun, an avid soulchild enthusiast lost, here's a chap for him! Enjoy~

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"We're already done with all the lessons included in your exams which is a week away, so I decided that we should all play a game," Ms. Jeong announces, causing the whole class to burst into excitement.

You consider your language teacher as your favorite because she is fun and connects with the class with no problems. You know your classmates would agree too, and what she said today made your admiration for her bigger.

"This is why I like English," Jangjun, the joker of the class - and the one who annoys you the most - says. "Can I get plus points if I say that you're my favorite teacher?"

Ms. Jeong chuckles but crosses her arms. "No, but maybe you'll get a minus."

"What about if I tell you that you look pretty today?" He urges and you all laugh.

"Still no, Mr. Lee, now be quiet."

"Will I get plus points if I become quiet?"

"Just stop," Ms. Jeong warns him and he immediately stops. Heaving a sigh, she gets a small clear box from her bag filled with small bits of paper. What was she up to? You think.

"We had just read the story The Lottery by Shirley Jackson, am I right?" The whole class nods, you included. "This game would somehow be related to that."

[Btw it is a cool story but it's weird AHAH]

Jangjun, once again raises his hands and before Ms. Jeong could even acknowledge it he speaks up. "Wait, are we gonna get stoned?"