3 • How Can I Say (10k 🎉)

this is based on Day6's How Can I Say 💞 hope you love it!

im actually trying to do oneshots based off of songs bc its interesting enough hkhk

Thanks for the 10k reads! 💓 I really appreciate you guys reading my book AHHH LOVE YOUUU

also i promised to do something when i reach 10k reads so read until the end!

ALSO GOLCHA IS GONNA COMEBACK MY DUDES ARE YALL READY BC IT ISNT A CUTE AND SOFT CONCEPT ANYMORE

LOOK AT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE BEING ILLEGAL RIGHT HERE

( JAEHYUN'S SO HOT WTF )

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

I hate me now.

I hate how I feel so normal. I hate how I don't feel the spark I used to feel with you. I hate how I changed and you didn't. I hate how you still love me wholeheartedly when I can't even reciprocate it and say it back properly without feeling guilty about it.

Why are you still so happy to be with me?

I gaze at your lovely smile that used to make my heart flutter each time it showed on your petite face.

I stare at your bangs slowly falling to cover your soft round eyes, and if I was still the past me I would've pushed it to the side and tuck it behind your ears, like the romantic boyfriend I was.

I glance at your tiny chubby fingers that wrap around your phone adorably, and if I was still the past me I would've grabbed it and intertwined it with my own, the only thought clouding my mind was that your hands would only match mine.

I look at your thin small lips and remember the moments you've called my name cutely using those lips, the sweet times you'd pull me down to kiss me because I was a foot taller than you, the moments when you'll whisper sweet words in my ear and I will always respond with a smile or a peck.

Whenever you're not around, whenever you're not beside me, I don't miss you at all when in fact if I was still the past me I would've called you a lot of times already.

Within our 3 year relationship, I've never felt so confused than ever.

Why am I not feeling bubbly when I'm near you anymore? Why don't I smile whenever I hear your voice? Why don't I still get the urge to pinch your cheeks everytime your upset? Why doesn't my heart react anymore?

But I guess, I already know the answer to my question.

I'm just not ready to admit it.

"Sungyoonie-ah, what are you thinking? You've been staring at the women's undergarment store for a while now, the ladies are getting uncomfortable," you chuckle, your eyes squinting as you look at me. Even while smiling, your eyes still manage to sparkle, to shine with something my eyes can not show anymore.