89 • Actions & Words

•| requested |•

ANOTHER EARLY UPDATE WOOWWW it's because i love you guys sm ehehe

FIRST OFF, ID LIKE TO PROMOTE MY NEW BOOK uwu

Doodles, my first stand alone fanfic OMG IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF *cries* hope you loves enjoy this book uwuwuwuwuw

Also, Sunggyu is leaving for the military enlistment CAN YOU HEAR ME CRYING ㅠㅠ

Okay back to the imagine ♥ this is for LeeArim 😄 hope u like it

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"You know, you two look perfect," Donghyun wagged his eyebrows at me, and I pretended to puke. Bomin's eyes widened and blood rushed to his cheeks. It was the cutest thing I've seen today.

"Are you serious? With him?" I pointed to Bomin who's turning beet red and being teased by the group. "Never! Hell no!" I deny with a chuckle, subtly glancing at Bomin's adorable shy face from time to time.

"Why not? When you two are together, you're all lovey dovey and cuddly and sweet---it's sickening to look at," Joochan cringed in disgust, making Bomin's face even redder and me to laugh harder.

"You know the look couples share? Yeah, you two have it. All the time." Jaehyun then grabbed Jibeom and they demonstrated. "You do it like this."

"Aish, stop with teasing, you guys are embarassing Bomin," I tried to defend, but it was futile since I laughed at Bomin's shy face. "Ey, Bomin, you okay?"

With a bite of his lips, he nodded hesitantly.

It tugged at my heartstrings, making my heart skip a beat.

"Just don't listen to them, they're just messing with you," I tried to comfort with a chuckle.

"Why aren't you affected, though?" Jibeom questioned, and all eyes turned to me, Bomin also.

I smiled.

It's because this, proved something, I thought. Bomin was bothered. Bomin was flustered at the thought. Does that mean, that he likes me back? Is this proof that he has feelings for me too?

I've always liked Bomin. Well, at first, I just liked him as a friend, but when we got closer, I always feel this giddy feeling inside of me whenever he is around. And that feeling, I wanted to experience that everyday. It makes me happy throughout the day, and I don't want it to end.

But there was always this uncertainty in the back of my mind. Did he even like me back? I was unsure of it, because I couldn't pinpoint what his actions toward me where of that of a bestfriend, or a possible lover.