55 • The Moon (Letters Pt. 2)

•| requested |•

2.5K READS ARE YOU SHITTING ME?!?!

and yeah I'm sorry i havent updated in a while bc of reqs in school ㅠㅠ

Oh and I changed it up a bit. Instead of a backstage pass, imma change it to a hi-touch, which actually happens. And also, the concert is like a big big fanmeeting, sort of like BTS' Muster or something. im sorry you guys im just a noob in concerts ㅠㅠ

This is a long drabble to make up for the inactiveness here's part 2 of the request!

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

The ends of my dress flow up and I try my best to hold it down. Another gust of wind and it almost showed my underwear. I curse out loud as I still hold the skirt down.

"What the ef, Picasso. How unpractical can you be?" I whisper to no one in particular, frustrated at Picasso's unpractical choice of clothing. Don't get me wrong, I really love the dress but it's not...appropriate for attending a concert. But I couldn't change; Picasso wouldn't be able to recognize me if I do, so I'm stuck feeling the discomforts of my outfit as I wait in line.

Out of all the clothes Picasso could buy for me, he bought a dress for me to wear to Golden Child's concert.

It is beautiful though.

I stood out from all the fans who are waiting for their turn to get admissioned. I search for someone who is also wearing a fancy dress just like mine, well there are others who are wearing a dress but not as formal as mine. I sigh. Later, when I meet him, I'm going to scold him for his inappropriateness.

Maybe this is what he meant by easily recognizing me.

As I get nearer and nearer the end of the line, my heart beats faster and faster. Because of this whole thing with meeting Picasso, I completely forgot that I am going to meet one of my most favorite kpop groups.

Golden Child.

I smile at that, thinking of the members just made me grin that easily.

All of them are all dreamy and boyfriend material, and out of all the members, I like Sungyoon the most, although sometimes, Joochan wrecks me.

Sungyoon looks so manly, and you know the athletic type of guy who would be protective over you and be sweet to you everyday. On the other hand, Joochan is that cute and silly guy who never fails to make you laugh even if you're feeling down. I swear he has some issues with his brain but let's just nevermind that.

"Golden Child..." I whisper in awe as I finally got admissioned and enter the arena.

The arena is huge, and slowly, people flock inside and crowd, making it look smaller and cramped than usual. The stage is decorated with yellow and white balloons on the edges and ribbons of gold and silver lines the whole stage. On the backdrop, they project the words "Golden Child: 1st Golden World Tour" and a small mesaage below saying hello to the Philippines.

I chuckle as I see an animation being projected on the backdrop. The members became chibi-like, with their heads two times larger than their whole body as they ride in a huge car that went around the world.

I shake my head. Now is not the time to be distracted. I need to go find my seat.

Hurriedly, I try to find my seat, and it is really near the stage. I would be able to see the members clearly in this view.