55 & 33 • Lie

•| requested |•

IM ON A ROLL WITH REQUESTS HURRAYYYY

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"I don't love you anymore, Sungrin, I---" Jibeom closes his eyes, maybe to stop the tears from coming out, and breathes as he looks at my eyes directly. "I didn't... I didn't even love you before... all of this is just so wrong, I'm just t---"

I hit his cheek so hard, a red shade already forming as he holds onto his face, looking down to the ground, his eyes void of emotion.

The tears force their way out of my eyes and I blink them away, sending them down through my cheeks as my breath hitches.

"How dare you?" I say, my voice cracking as I didn't want to let out a sob. "How fucking dare you?"

He hesitates looking at me directly in the eye. "I-I'm sorry I---"

I hold out my hand. "Stop. Don't talk if you're going to apologize because that won't work this time around. I don't want to hear your useless bullshit you're going to pull on me this time. I'm tired. All this time, I thought that we," I point to him and me, my hand slightly shaking. "were going steady. But after this...? I don't know anymore."

"Look, Sungrin---"

"I said to fucking stop!" I stop him from speaking again. "I trusted you! I loved you! But this whole time, you lied to me, you lied about this... you lied about this relationship, you lied about your feelings, you just fed me with a thousand lies and now that I've known the truth I don't know what to feel anymore."

Finally, he stops from defending his self, and I see a tear coming out of his right eye.

"Was our relationship built on lies? Was it just me that forced you to keep the relationship? Did you get tired of me? In the first place, why did you even agree to be with me?" Questions keep on coming out of my mouth as I try my best to be strong, when I am already full out crying, my voice breaking, and losing strength. I feel that my heart has just been shattered into a million pieces as I reminisce those times we spent together, those times that I felt genuine love for him, when he didn't.

"Am I just a toy to you? Am I just to be played with?" I scoff sarcastically, a new wave of tears forming. "I can't believe this."

Jibeom closes his eyes in defeat. "I'm sorry," he squeaks.

"Why did you have to tell me this just now? Why not before? Why not when we just started dating? Jibeom, I need an explanation," I cross my arms.

"Sungrin, I'm sorry, don't be mad---"

I laugh sarcastically. "Oh? Why would I be mad?" I glare at him. "Because you hurt me? Because I gave my all to you and you didn't? Because I loved you so much?"

He didn't respond.

"Of course I'll be mad!" Tears keep on falling as my heart keep on breaking. "I have the right to!"

"At first, I actually didn't like you but I gradually learned to love you and---"

"So why?" My voice calms down, finally, my throat hurting from all the crying and shouting. "Why did you even ask me to be your girlfriend in the first place?"

Jibeom still refuses to have eye contact. "It was a dare, a heartless and terrible dare that I didn't even hesitate to do..." He pauses and finally glances at me. "I'm really sorry for this---"

"Are you that dumb?"

"....What?"

"Playing with a girl's feelings... Are you really that idiotic?"