82 • Flights

"Good morning, welcome to Golden Airlines." You greet everyone as they enter the plane as you smile widely at them.

You wait for everyone to get inside before you come in. But before you did, someone stopped you and told you that there are still other people that will enter the plane.

So you stand quietly - and quite awkwardly - as you wait for those certain people who are actually late for the flight. You sigh and become impatient. Those people are really taking a lot of time.

You see a group of people. Eleven actually. They are accompanied by their manager and stylists as they walk towards your direction. Walking as if they aren't late. Those eleven were all smiling and happy while the others were just poker faced.

Wait, they look familiar...

You know you've seen their faces before. But you can't seem to place your finger on it.

You hear their loud voices as they approach you.

"Let's have a race. Whoever gets to the airplane last will treat all of the members to jjajjangmyeon. Okay?" The red haired guy proposes in the distance, readying his stance for the run.

"Stop with this nonsense, Jangjun." The manager scolds but of course they didn't stop. He rolls his eyes at the child-like behavior of the group.

Oh yeah, Jangjun.

Wait, Jangjun?

From Golden Child?

You cross your fingers as you hope that it's really true. You have been a fan of Golden Child ever since they uploaded their first Woolimpick video on Vlive and you can't help but fall in love with the group. They were the dorkiest group that you've encountered ever and you find yourself smiling and laughing at each and every one of their videos.

One member caught your attention the most. He was the most obnoxious out of all of them. Always the loud one. He holds the most beautiful smile in the world with a set of amazingly white teeth and a wide grin that he could be one of the models for Colgate. He is hilarious and never fails to make you laugh everytime.

Lee Jangjun.

You can't even believe the fact that you would come face to face with him

You can't even believe the fact that you would come face to face with him. With all the members. It would be a dream come true.

You walk closely to check if it is him. Your eyes widen as you realize that it is the one and only Lee Jangjun.

As soon as Jangjun counts until three, they run as fast as they can, not wanting to be the one who would waste their money for the other members.

You prepare yourself to greet and welcome them. This is it, Y/N, you think. You've got only one chance to impress them.